Hockeyhog LFSM, johntra volta, DerSchwortz, Saule, Any, Jaiden Marr, Erihas, Bobafette,others

Replies

• Options
    Keldo all I can say every whale in my guild but one is running zaul.
  • Options
    Besteve wrote: »
    Keldo all I can say every whale in my guild but one is running zaul.

How do you think my team would hold up in our shard though? Or am I best sticking with the droids just now who are all modded fairly well and gear XI.
  • Options
    I've fought (and lost) against Zeta Maul teams. As I don't have Maul I put my zeta on Vader mostly for fun rather than arena but I decided to try him out and so far so good, I'm still in top 20 after 4 days. If you have Maul I would say he might be your better bet and that seems to be the general opinion on the forum from what I have read. I am farming Maul but it's going to be a long road for me. Good luck mate, I look forward to losing to you real soon :D
  • Options
    @keldo I think it will hold up well enough that I have a zeta for maul once I get him geared. One of the people who know a about maik explained maul basically gives sith a 1.25 speed multiply. I'll run four sith with him and 5th I have no clue I know B2, Sith assasisn, or GK are options as 5th.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    2epk17l.jpg

Took the jump. Seems like fun just now. Bit weak power wise compared to the rest of the shard but seems like fun right now.
  • saule
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, thanks for all the kind words and invites! Sadly, the real problem for me is the pvp model, which as you know is fundamental to the game. Even the best guild cannot fix it. Everything but arena became tedious, so I knew it was time to go. I am glad you all are going strong. It will be interesting to hear how the next meta goes.

Also, I really wish I could hand over my gear to you guys. Argh the injustice! (If that ever changes, be sure to hit me up!)
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Seen your team on the way downwards @saule was a shame after all the graft you put in.

Really liking my zMaul team. I'm working on my next Zeta and starring up my Maul and Vader. Hard to balance the arena and getting better at the tank raid.
  • Options
    Thanks for the ally invite @Keldo I'm always happy to have another zMaul to use. Mine is still a work in progress :)
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ally invite @Keldo I'm always happy to have another zMaul to use. Mine is still a work in progress :)

Mine is still a work in progress but works well enough as a lead.
  • Options
    I haven't got a zeta on him yet but I'm working towards it.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Working on my second Zeta. 6 so far. Dunno if it'll be on another of the Sith yet. Maybe Vader once I can use him in the raids. Although I'm currently gearing and working on clones too for P4.
  • Options
    I'm really loving Zader and don't have any regrets putting the zeta on him. I can generally do the whole Galactic War with my arena team although I occasionally have to sub in Shoretrooper for Dooku. I can solo the rancor and it's not a bad arena team. Most importantly for me he is really fun to use. I'm aiming to zeta Maul next then Sidious. I'm glad I geared Sid and Dooku up about a year ago, they've been sat on the shelf for a long time and it's nice to be able to use them again.
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    how is it that i hold better on defense with zader but hes a steaming dog **** on offense compared to EP? are people scared of zader for some reason? i just dont get it lmao. then i have to deal with bad rng such as a SThan magicly becoming faster then my TFP even though mine was faster just 1 game ago. biggest mistake i ever made was wasting a zeta on this useless POS when i should of gave it to maul only reason i zeta him is because of the tank raid. seems like nothing i do works any more EP or zader lead but my god vader is so bad compared to EP.

edit: look at that switched to EP and i finally actually won something. point freaking proven zader is trash tier.
  • Options
    I love my Zader. I'm frankly surprised I can still compete in the top 20 with him especially as I put Sid and Dooku in my team just for fun. Abandoned Shoretrooper because of all the B2's out there. Yes Zaul is better at the moment and I do struggle against them mainly because of the initial TM boost and that annoying evasion. I don't have any regrets with Zader at all, I use him everywhere and I find him enormous fun. I fought your team the other day just before my payout and they gave me a tough time, in fact I think I lost!
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    and another win with my old team never going back to zader.
    I love my Zader. I'm frankly surprised I can still compete in the top 20 with him especially as I put Sid and Dooku in my team just for fun. Abandoned Shoretrooper because of all the B2's out there. Yes Zaul is better at the moment and I do struggle against them mainly because of the initial TM boost and that annoying evasion. I don't have any regrets with Zader at all, I use him everywhere and I find him enormous fun. I fought your team the other day just before my payout and they gave me a tough time, in fact I think I lost!

sid and dooku are actually good now though.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    How's everyone coming along with their Kenobi's? Seen a few on our shard but not many so far.

Also anyone know how old the shard is. I keep seeing folk mention they are in a 'december' shard etc but I've zero idea about ours.
  • Options
    About 6 weeks to my Kenobi I think. I started shortly after launch so either late November or early December 2015.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    8 more raids for me unless by some miracle I scrape a top three finish. Should have him by middle April. Looking forward to getting to use him. I expect to see a load on our shard real soon.
  • Options
    my guild hasn't even manged to beat heroic yet but last time we did it we manged to get to p3 and bring it down half way.
  • Besteve
    126 posts Member
    Options
    I am half way to 6* kenobi but I'm not gearing him. Gearing him is so annoying it seems either $100 or a month plus $30. I can tell you in my guild we have five whales and I think only one use him. Of course they are rocking 7* nihlius and sith assasian so... hope this helps yall.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    I know he needs a shed load of carbanti.
  • Options
    I can't say I'm all that impressed by Kenobi. If you land shock on him early on he just stands there for the rest of the match and does very little. It depends on the team around him though, I had him on node 11 the other day as lead with Zarriss and Chaze and that was a very nasty combo. It's getting more competitive on our shard, I dropped from 15th the 45th overnight and I can't remember the last time that happened.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    How's everyone finding the influx of zMaul teams?
  • Options
    I miss being the only one. Be nice if everyone went back to what they were doing. Lol
  • Options
    Keldo wrote: »
    just got my last zeta i will be joining the party tomorrow as long as they dont ninja nerf him or something lol.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    unit900000 wrote: »
    Keldo wrote: »
    just got my last zeta i will be joining the party tomorrow as long as they dont ninja nerf him or something lol.

I'm halfway towards Zeta number 3. Was gonna go clones for the tank raid and fire it on Cody but now I'm thinking zSidious.

I can finish top ten on the raid most of the time so I'm in no massive rush to get the clones finished now. Codys stuck at Gear 8 and is an absolute ball buster to get up to 9.

That would give me a Zeta on Maul, savage and Sid in my Arena team.
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    bigdawgs zader team is absolutely destroying me lost to it 3 times in a row and all ways seems one sided lol maybe i felt like zader **** cause i dont have zsid who is one of the reasons i keep losing to his team. time to attack some one else lol thought zader would be less annoying to fight then zaul but def not.

edit: 6 loses in a row i need to quit arena for a while im doing stupid stuff that makes no sense thats cosing me battles i have no focus i think its just gotten boring even with my new team i just cant climb like i used to any more.
    Post edited by unit900000 on
  • Johntra_Volta
    47 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Does someone know the payout times of our top 10? EU players changed to summer time btw
  • Besteve
    126 posts Member
    Options
    @Johntra_Volta mine is 7 pm central US. I only attack between 6-7 pm US Central everyday.