Hockeyhog LFSM, johntra volta, DerSchwortz, Saule, Any, Jaiden Marr, Erihas, Bobafette,others

Replies

• Options
    Besteve wrote: »
    @Johntra_Volta mine is 7 pm central US. I only attack between 6-7 pm US Central everyday.
    I have no idea if we have UK ppl there or RUS Russian players. Btw if someone knows Erihas tell him to STOP sending me ally invites. I'm FULL xD
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Squeezed myself up to 11. Highest I've placed. Hopefully still around there at payout time.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe not this week or next or this year but you can get there someday. Your team is very heavy on offense have you tried putting in SThan in place of leia or Rey. Get lots of speed on SThan as well so he takes his turn right after Biggs and you can move up very quickly. Well either way nice to hear from another person on the shard.

Took me 5 months and getting lucky with having the toons and Zeta ready for the new meta. :D
  • Options
    Just saw this on here, rarely go on forum so thought I would say hello. I'm uk time for payout as well
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Bawbag1210 wrote: »
    Just saw this on here, rarely go on forum so thought I would say hello. I'm uk time for payout as well

good to know. If I'm ever near that end I'll stay clear :smile:
  • Options
    Would be good to see where bobafette and jaiden marr are from, I always seem to get tackled by them about same time, not sure if we are in same zone or they euro based
  • Options
    Hey **** nice to see you on here. I'm in UK too so I'll avoid you in the run up to payout although I'm stuck in the 30s at the moment so probably won't affect you anyway.
  • Options
    Ha ha, your gamertag is censored!
  • Options
    Good to see I'm in stealth mode! It's difficult at moment, so many same teams, seems it's all about speed now and nothing else
  • Options
    Yeah I took on one of the First Order teams the other day, three of my guys were dead before I even got a turn! Oh well, I had a good run with Zader so I can't complain and he aces Galactic War every day. My Maul is nearly maxed and half way to a zeta but knowing my luck the meta will have shifted by then.
  • Options
    Zaul is beatable, just need right toons alongside. Will be interesting to see if all new toons are worth anything as seems at moment they are quite lame
  • Options
    See some folks on here saying not started gk yet, if anyone is looking for heroic guild let me know, my one does a tank every 2-3 days, clear it pretty easy these days which is good! No having to move mods or any nonsense like that either
  • Options
    I'm just over half way to Kenobi now. I've no idea where I'll fit him with my team, maybe it's time I gave the light side some attention for once!
  • Options
    I should get to 6* Sunday, he seems pretty good, can't wait till 7* and can use him in raids. Some top guys in my guild have him 7* and they're getting 1m+ p1 with Jedi and gk
  • Options
    Mega hard to gear him, need 450 walkie talkies, along with 200 cuffs I think.....it's a painful grind
  • Options
    Wow. Phase 1 is my weakest team really, usually get around 200k mark. I prefer phase 3 with EP, TFP and 3 tanks.
  • Options
    I hate phase 3, I use ep, tfp and shore, sf and RG/st Han, and rarely pass 400k.
  • Options
    I usually get around 500k but my best was 890k. Takes a bit of decent RNG. I stopped using Sun Fac as he kept killing the battle droids with his counter attack which stopped EP and TFP gaining enough TM and offense. Try using Shore, RG and STH instead, made a big difference to me although I use Pathfinder instead of Shore (mine is only 3*). Also, I use EP aoe first and try to stun as many of the droids as possible to keep my tanks alive that little bit longer.
  • Options
    Hey a new person. Welcome **** to the group.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    I'm just over half way to Kenobi now. I've no idea where I'll fit him with my team, maybe it's time I gave the light side some attention for once!

Think I'm 3 raids away from unlocking once my current one finishes
  • Options
    unit900000 wrote: »
    bigdawgs zader team is absolutely destroying me lost to it 3 times in a row and all ways seems one sided lol maybe i felt like zader **** cause i dont have zsid who is one of the reasons i keep losing to his team. time to attack some one else lol thought zader would be less annoying to fight then zaul but def not..

Hehe, sorry about that. If it makes you feel better Tragge's FO team kicks my butt everytime.

Glad I found my shard's post. I can usually hang in the 20s and 30s. Sometimes I'll get lucky and go into the teens.

My payout is 7 p.m. EST, or 11 p.m. GMT.
  • Options
    Welcome @Bigdawg1124 nice to see you on here mate. I've had some fun Zader v Zader battles against you in the past. My payout is 6pm GMT (7pm now we're in summertime) so I won't be attacking you anywhere near yours. I've got fed up with the losing to the Zaul teams so switched to a Rex lead today and I've been really surprised by the results, should have switched ages ago. Good luck in arena!
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Finally got my Kenobi.
  • Options
    Gratz on the GK keldo and welcome Bigdawg. More and more join the group.
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    this meta is giving me cancer. god i hate this crap most unfun arena has ever been its sooooo boring and stupid. i have a really fun team going instead of boring zaul but sith just crap on this team.
  • Options
    I'm with you there mate. Changed to Rex last week and had a good run for a while but found myself in the 60's this morning. Back to Zader until I finish Zaul in a couple of days.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    this meta is giving me cancer. god i hate this **** most unfun arena has ever been its sooooo boring and ****. i have a really fun team going instead of boring zaul but sith just **** on this team.

After struggling to keep my droids top 50 this meta is the first time I had most of the pieces sitting waiting to go. All I had to do was level up Maul and Sids gear.

Having Kenobi is making it a bit more fun for me. Would love to have something else strong enough to change it up. Maybe Rex, GK and a couple others.
  • Options
    this meta is giving me cancer. god i hate this **** most unfun arena has ever been its sooooo boring and ****. i have a really fun team going instead of boring zaul but sith just **** on this team.

One thing I am curious about ishowthey are going to get a counter for DN. With the ability to kill a guy on the spot thinks like Barriss and Vader are not good anymore. Almost feel they have ruined the meta with DN in. Even a full Rebels team will be junk if Hera dies and the team loses her ability. Really hope they make a good counter that makes DN not good anymore and we can go back to lots of teams instead of two.
  • Options
    DN can be blocked though by getting cool down reduced or ability blocking him. It's just harder if team is super speedy.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options

One thing I am curious about ishowthey are going to get a counter for DN. With the ability to kill a guy on the spot thinks like Barriss and Vader are not good anymore. Almost feel they have ruined the meta with DN in. Even a full Rebels team will be junk if Hera dies and the team loses her ability. Really hope they make a good counter that makes DN not good anymore and we can go back to lots of teams instead of two.

He's gonna be around for a while is my guess, he's popping up in all types of teams the same way Palp did when he was OP. As @Bawbag1210 says you need to ability block him but he's gonna end up hiding in teams anyway so survives a while and long enough to do some damage.