Who should I max first? Luminaa or Sideous?

Other team contains Anakin 4*, Leia 3*, JC 2*, and Chewy 4*

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Both? They are in different farming locations, you can do both at same time.

That said, Luminara is more important
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    ^_^ This. Work on Lumi in GW and Sid in arena.
  • Sorry, i mean in terms of gear and priority but thanks.

In terms of galactic war, what should my team be with sideous and luminara

thank you
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Kesiss wrote: »
    Sorry, i mean in terms of gear and priority but thanks.

In terms of galactic war, what should my team be with sideous and luminara

thank you

Different methods. Also, depending on your server it will be harder or easier. Main suggestion is to raise two additional healers, like Jedi Consulsr and Daka, to 5*/minimum. Use 2/healers and a back Up, or three healers. Use a fast single target like Geonosian Soldier, or a control character like Fives. Try to have some good back ups to reolsce wounded/dead, but focus in your main 6-7 toons
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    How about not using the exact same two characters that everybody else is using? You'll just end up with a team looking like everybody else's and you'll thus never get into a fight with the advantage of having unique skills and attacks that your opponent lacks.
  • or throw a ton of money via packs?
  • Nonemo wrote: »
    How about not using the exact same two characters that everybody else is using? You'll just end up with a team looking like everybody else's and you'll thus never get into a fight with the advantage of having unique skills and attacks that your opponent lacks.

I think you know very well that it has little to do with preference. Sid and Lumi are everywhere because they are the best options within the limited pool of easily farmable heroes.

Kesiss,

Things to consider in terms of gear prioritisation:
    • Why Lumi over Sid - Lumi is arguably the best healer in this game and her heal is dependent on her hp. The higher her stats, the better her heal is
    • Why Sid over Lumi - I am talking "end game" here, but Sid gets to gear level 8 at level 61 whereas Lumi gets her gear level 8 only by level 65, i.e. the ability to upgrade Sid is faster than Lumi

As for GW, the new retreat gives you infinite reloads without any consequences; if the battle is not panning out well, you can just quit/reload and try again to see if other sequence of actions results in better outcome. Given such, a stun team or 1 dps + 4 healers does wonders. But in the end, the more healers you have, the easier it is to complete GW
  • Always remember to keep one healer backup - Talia or Daka.
    I generally start GW with JC and Daka. When the fight gets tougher, I bring our Lumi.
    When I need to save some important toons and all my healers are battered, I sacrifice Talia.

Completing GW daily ever since update.