Death Star assault raid?

Prev1
With ships coming out any day now and the death star featured prominently on the intro logo, does this mean a ship raid on the death star? Maybe with Vaders tie bomber as a unlockable on heroic mode?

Replies

• His ship is a tie advance, not tie bomber

Still doesn't change the fact that Ships is going to flop bigger than the prequels did with the old fan base.
  • I really don't know if I would say ships are coming "any day now". Unless the next 6 months count as any day now.
  • It will be in August
  • It will be in August

I still wonder why August isn't banned yet on the forums.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    It will be in August

It will be...in August.
  • The new raid was promised two months ago as well and weve been getting the any day now routine aga8n for two weeks now.
  • Kronen wrote: »
    The new raid was promised two months ago as well and weve been getting the any day now routine aga8n for two weeks now.

They're just waiting for guild coins of everyone to fill up, then... stealth update
  • Ing256 wrote: »
    Kronen wrote: »
    The new raid was promised two months ago as well and weve been getting the any day now routine aga8n for two weeks now.

They're just waiting for guild coins of everyone to fill up, then... stealth update

Its called "testing & tweaking"
  • August!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Instead of people posting "In before close" we're going to have "in before August"
  • Keeping the faith since august ago!
  • New raid will come shortly after somebody hits lvl 85. As there is no point trying to be a hero if ya dont wear your big boy pants. You can quote me if ya like.
  • WORKING AS IN INTENDED. .....IN AUGUST
  • Ships aren't coming any day now, we have at least 2 months till we see them

Strong with this one, the force is.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Danbloo wrote: »
    His ship is a tie advance, not tie bomber

Strong with this one, the force is.

Well, you're both mostly correct. His was a special TIE Advanced x1 unique to him; the next generation (the ones we see in the Return of the Jedi) are the second generation.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Ships are not "any day now". All we know is the dev team is working on them. We also know the raid is higher priority than the ships at this point.

I cannot wait for ships, I don't understand what the nay sayers are afraid of.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Well, you're both mostly correct. His was a special TIE Advanced x1 unique to him; the next generation (the ones we see in the Return of the Jedi) are the second generation.

There were TIE Advanced or Avengers (since that's what Vader's Advanced x1 evolved into) in RotJ? Sure you're not confusing them with TIE Interceptors?
  • Ships is probably late spring at earliest. Dunno why everyone is on this assumption wagon that it's soon. I love the idea of a death star raid though. Could be epic. But a Hoth Raid from empire's pov is what i want most.
  • Probably in august, when the year is the same as the level cap, so I'm gonna say somewhere in August 2090.
  • The update notes at the start of the month stated ships were coming out this month and they finaly added the lock to the ship table. Now they can always delay like they did for the new raidto iron out somefinal details due to bugs or feedback. But not for 6 months. And my confusion over vaders ship stemmed from it having the same wings as the bomber. I stand corrected and corrected and corrected and....
  • Kronen wrote: »
    The update notes at the start of the month stated ships were coming out this month and they finaly added the lock to the ship table. Now they can always delay like they did for the new raidto iron out somefinal details due to bugs or feedback. But not for 6 months. And my confusion over vaders ship stemmed from it having the same wings as the bomber. I stand corrected and corrected and corrected and....

I'm sorry but that's not what the notes stated. They said the level cap is among us and the raid is very soon to follow. The only mention of ships by devs has literally been one word, "ships". They never said anything about it being this month or this year. The only timeframe we have is in the past which is they have been working very hard on ships, go back and read the post if you don't believe me.
  • The entire post was about things coming this month. Not whats in the pipeline. Precisely what is coming out this month.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    It will be in August

It will be...in August.

Lmao
  • It will be in August

Yes.
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • August and Everything After...
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • I dont know... i, since @EA_Jesse dropped the mic during his update speal...., though ships were a day away... dammit @EA_Jesse !!!! You made me buy every pilot in the game... dont you know your words are gospel!!!!
  • the TIE of Vader will be in a ship tournament so I think if they create a ship raid the Falcon Millenium original will be the reward
  • Death Star raid would be really nice, but I guess it's wayyyy to early for that. Most guilds are still struggling with AAT currently. Give it 3-4 months at least.