Poe or Han solo

Poe or Han solo.. Who is better for you?

Replies

• Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Poe, for anyone!
  • Options
    Poe is by far the best tank in the game right now.

Poe plus Han and three glass cannons is deadly.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Han has an incredibly useful unique skill, a great effect in his taunt, and even a decent leader skill. He's also Han Solo, which means a great collectible value if you are a SW fan. Poe is faster. So get Poe.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Poe is by far the best tank in the game right now.

Poe plus Han and three glass cannons is deadly.

I faced one of those and it was disgusting. I was barely able to kill Han before my whole team got wiped.
  • Options
    Poe is OP right now so I have been telling everyone who asks this, because it is asked likely 20 times a day here and on reddit, to get Han as the other tanks have either a buff coming or Poe has a nerf coming. One has to happen. The community is getting **** at Poe as a whole.
  • Options
    twaller wrote: »
    Poe is OP right now so I have been telling everyone who asks this, because it is asked likely 20 times a day here and on reddit, to get Han as the other tanks have either a buff coming or Poe has a nerf coming. One has to happen. The community is getting **** at Poe as a whole.
    That's what I tell myself every time I put 400 more arena tokens towards Han. Really it's just because I think 5's would be more fun so I'm farming him instead.
  • Options
    Poe is faster than Han. This can matter a lot. I prefer Han's turn meter manipulation but at the moment it hardly matters because by the time you can fire the taunt, the other guy's taken an entire turn. I feel confident Poe will be nerfed or other tanks increased once data shows that he is omnipresent, same as Barriss was.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    tavoregna wrote: »
    Poe or Han solo.. Who is better for you?

It depends on your team. Both have essentially the same role, but Poe is a bit faster to get his taunt up.

If you're going for AOE burst, I'd pick Poe for sure. If you have a glass cannon, Poe for sure.

Otherwise, Han is great too :)
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

He's really not OP. I just wish other tanks were strong, so yeah I hope they buff tanks in general, which are UP.

I really wish people would wait till max level to see how the game develops. 99% of the community does not have a 7* team at level 70 with full gear (myself included, although I'm getting closer). Furthermore, Only a select few have unique combinations of characters to test counter teams (I see the same 20 characters over and over again). So we should reserve our opinions for some time.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

He's really not OP. I just wish other tanks were strong, so yeah I hope they buff tanks in general, which are UP.

I really wish people would wait till max level to see how the game develops. 99% of the community does not have a 7* team at level 70 with full gear (myself included, although I'm getting closer). So we should reserve our opinions for some time.

Again the non-sense argument that we all should wait till hell freeze (i mean all chars unlocked 7*) to give out opinions, SPECIALLY WHEN THE GUY JUST ASKED!!! Its a forum! Give your opinions away!!!