Top Tier guild looking for 1 more! (49/50)

Hey all,

I'm an officer of a t7 guild and we currently have one opening after a long time guild member had to quit playing for personal reasons. We are a chill group with the only main caveat being to get your daily 600 guild contribution. Many of us already have Raid Han, so there is also opportunity to do well in the Rancor Raid as many of us step aside and let others do more damage. With the new raid dropping soon, NOW is the time to join. It doesn't matter if you have tons of 7* toons or not--if you're new, we'd love to give you some tips and help you out, and if you're loaded, we'd love to dominate alongside you. We use discord to chat and there is ALWAYS some chatter going on there; very active community. Please PM me on the forums if interested!

Replies

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Still got room for 1 more! f2p of p2p doesn't matter--just hit your daily 600 and you'll fit right in. PM for details!
  • Options
    Hello, I would be interested in joining your guild. I am currently lvl 70, I have 3 toons that are 7 and a few others that are 6*. What are you looking for with your members?
    I do all dailies and try to play as much as I can per day
  • Options
    Kumbala wrote: »
    Hello, I would be interested in joining your guild. I am currently lvl 70, I have 3 toons that are 7 and a few others that are 6*. What are you looking for with your members?
    I do all dailies and try to play as much as I can per day

Hey man! I'm mainly looking for people that will contribute their 600 guild currency a day. If you only have 3 level 70 toons, this could be a great way to jump in with our t7 raids--you might not score the best at first, but you'd be getting valuable gear that you couldn't get at other levels. We also have many experienced players that could help give you tips along the way, if needed.

The only other requirement we have is to communicate on the chat app Discord. We post announcements and things like that on there. If you're interested, download discord and let me know your username and I will message you on there. Would love to have you!