T7 guild to merge with smaller guilds

Fearless
211 posts Member
edited October 2016
Have you tried your best to build a strong guild from the bottom up, but with no success?
Are you finding it impossible to find active players to add to your small guild?
Are your players being held back from progress because of your inability to raid often enough?
Here's a chance to do right by your guild members and succeed in your goal of becoming a strong guild.

Merge with KøR Imperials!

We are highly motivated and active players who can easily defeat a T7 raid. The only requirement is for each member to earn their 600 guild coins daily and have at least one seven star character.

Message me on the Line app.
My ID is FearlessFrank.

Replies

• Friendly and helpful. It's the Kor way. Line me @ mksepe232
  • Join us! 7* characters.
    KoR is awesome!

Line app - W769irs
  • Get on board folks! Come with us.
  • How many open slots?
  • in the same boat as ATAT driver, interested in joining. ally code 854-375-869. No drama just coins and raids.
  • We have 28 slots open in the guild. Good place to grow when you contribute. Started with one 7* and now I have multiple teams.

KOR Imperial
  • Come fill our slots! We are a friendly group, work hard to build a strong guild ready to provide support and advice on tactics, strategy and how to pimp your toons!
  • Oh and we have free candy!!
  • We're waiting on you!
  • You guys have 28 spots, i might have 15 guys in my guild, can i go and the others follow me? This way we can get closer to 50 faster.
  • Hi guys, I have 3 degenerates including myself and 1 other that gets close to the 600 coin max everyday. No Line or any other app required?
  • My guild just merged with Kor due to a lack of leadership. Just chatting with a few of the guild members for an hour or so off and on (hey, gotta work) and you can tell this is a great crowd.

Please join and fill out the guild. Awesome group of peeps!
  • chupacabra_pr
    128 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Thanks for having us. Looking forward to those solo shards and nice gear!

Thank you,

Edit: why is c h u pa censored?
  • Line is required for all KøR guilds. Communication is essential for a successful guild. We also have strategy chat rooms that are quite useful.
  • It is every guild members requirement to earn 600 Guild coins daily for the guild.

If you can meet these requirements, message me on the Line app.
    My ID is FearlessFrank.
  • We are still looking for a few good guys or girls to join our guild. Please PM me on Line app @ w769irs
  • Hi, looking for a merge, we are a small guild with 17 members.
    Not sure how this works but we play daily and use to beat T6 on Rancor but we're stuck and look for a guild more developed who can help us learn the game
    ID Dark Passenger
    255-958-541
  • chupacabra_pr
    128 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    We have opens spots!