Savage Opress has Darth Maul Buffs in challenge?!

So wait... You mean to tell me that a boss in a challenge can drop your health to 1 in one attack, and then after every KO he inflicts, he gets full turn meter and then can wipe out your team before you get a chance to heal?? I'm sorry but that's just ridiculous.

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    They finally introduced a challenge! This makes me happy!
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So wait... You mean to tell me that a boss in a challenge can drop your health to 1 in one attack, and then after every KO he inflicts, he gets full turn meter and then can wipe out your team before you get a chance to heal?? I'm sorry but that's just ridiculous.

It can be annoying but if you focus your team on stuns and heals you'll be ok. Plus later levels kill the bots before he drops you as they are not always worth it.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    The key is to take out the droids first, and then heal everyone after that big move of his. (Consular is great for this.) Oppress doesn't hit that hard otherwise, so you're free to pound on him in between the big hits. And whenever you've got any debuff on him he takes mega extra damage. That's how you down him.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • It's so easy , arrack the droids first then it seems like Old Daka always hits the stun and once that happens I can auto play it :)
  • Nauros
    5419 posts Member
    Killing the droids gives you an AoE heal, so get them to low HP and finish them off once Savage does his big move. The only thing that sucks is when they attack immediately after him, killing two of your characters... Also, if you apply any debuff to Savage, one more icon will appear above him and your attacks will do far more damage. Talia works well here, since her special always applies the DoT...