Removing the 600 energy cap, retaining 30,000 guild currency per day

teamtobes
0 posts Member
edited October 2016
First off, credit must go to Idkronos over at reddit for this one who said this;
OK, so I got it. 600 coins per member was the way to limit guilds to 30k coins per day. And then people found a way around that, and now they made changes which put a hard cap on the guild as a whole, so the guild max is now hard capped at 30k, regardless of how many members are cycled through.
So can we now consider lifting or adjusting the 600 coin per member limit? My first instinct is to say lets just remove it entirely, but maybe even just raising it to 750 would help. As a guild trying to run raids every 2 days, it gets very difficult. You lose members for a bit now and then, and every day that passes you lose 600 coins. A member goes on vacation, and every day you lose 600 coins.
We've all heard the horror stories of people getting booted from a guild because somehow the guild fell 50 coins short and someone didn't have a screenshot. In guilds with a mix of serious and more casual players (like mine) we have some players that regularly only pull in 450 coins. So we get shorted 150 on them. Meanwhile the same guild has members like myself doing 7 refreshes a day, but it's all for squat because our 600 coins max out on the first refresh.
So wouldn't it be nice if some members could pull a little more weight and chip in the extra coins for the vacancies, folks on vacation, and folks that don't live and breath this game? Because at this point I'm ready to just start some alt accounts and cycle them through each day until we reach our 30k max. But why should I even have to do that when we've got all these refreshes going to waste?

Original source: https://reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/580wdh/can_we_reconsider_the_600_coinmember_limit/

I wholeheartedly agree with him and think it'd make guilds a much healthier place. For example, in my guild we're having to spam in chat and hope people are paying attention to spend their energy before payout, just to get us up to 25,000 energy.

We have a number of us that would easily do 1500 energy a day, so I think it'd be great for the few that are more active to carry those that aren't or couldn't play on the day.

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Absolutely awesome idea! Let's those that spend more energy help those that don't and can help make up for when you are not at 50/50 in guild.