Credit Heist?

Prev13
Hobnob
1097 posts Member
I mean c'mon man, people are dying of credit starvation here, feed the homeless, help a brutha out.

Replies

• Remember it takes from 6 to 12 days to come back. If I recall right the last one was monday so this one could be held until friday if they wish to do so

Im praying for at least one 10M drop lol!!
  • Should be due in about an hour from now

Not sure how people can be starved of credits anymore
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    @Saraleb what happens is, people spend their credits on stuff then don't have any left.

@Big_Boss I know mate, I do a rain dance at 11.59am everyday then log in full of hope only to be left :neutral:
  • Hobnob wrote: »
    @Saraleb what happens is, people spend their credits on stuff then don't have any left.

@Big_Boss I know mate, I do a rain dance at 11.59am everyday then log in full of hope only to be left :neutral:

Not going to list it all as been done many times but with Credit Heist, daily rewards, bounty hunter challenge and raid rewards the earning potential is massive, unless you are trying to lvl up 10+ chars all at once its impossible to spend them all... im sitting on 25m at the moment and that will rise to prob 30m after todays heist
  • Saraleb wrote: »
    Should be due in about an hour from now

Not sure how people can be starved of credits anymore

You know how I still starve of credits?

Ive been playing since December and had 13 toons waiting to be activated and 7* and to add to that list when I was finally getting that number down I saw I desperately needed crit damage mods so now Jawas all 5 of them are there with 145 shards each waiting to get me those tier 5 mods

Lmao!!! :joy:
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    @Saraleb there isn't one today, they launch at 12 in the uk sadly!
    I'm not moaning, we get enough credits but when you have 40+ 7 star toons to level to 81 it's not cheap plus mods cost a fortune, it's still possible to be skint depending on whether you are a hoarder or a collector!
  • August.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    @Telmoabff Xmas has also been moved to August this year
    I'm not moaning, we get enough credits but when you have 40+ 7 star toons to level to 81 it's not cheap plus mods cost a fortune, it's still possible to be skint depending on whether you are a hoarder or a collector!

Im UK also but could have sworn it was 13:00 usually
    @Telmoabff Xmas has also been moved to August this year

****! Two Xmas next year...
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Hobnob wrote: »

Collector style is my style <3 this is like Pokemon gotta have them all lol

Always been 12pm...not 13pm
    And i need credits too.....got just 100k

13:00 for me (UK also), so could still come today :smile:

• Goldy wrote: »
    Saraleb wrote: »

13:00 for me (UK also), so could still come today :smile:

In east cost its 7:23 am right now but I don't remember exactly at what hour it usually appears for me. Probably because Im usually at university or sleeping lol
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    Remember it takes from 6 to 12 days to come back. If I recall right the last one was monday so this one could be held until friday if they wish to do so

Last months it wasn't 6-12 days, just 0-7 days. Don't know why people have such a bad time sense that they don't understand that we never had a 12 days period of nothing.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    That is weird, UK is definitely 12, you sure you don't just log in at 13.00 because of the free energy?
  • Uk always been at 12
  • I take lunch at 12 so log in then, and then back at 1 for free stuff, never been there at 12 for me but always 1? Weird.
  • No credit heist for today. The time has lapsed for credit heist.
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Remember it takes from 6 to 12 days to come back. If I recall right the last one was monday so this one could be held until friday if they wish to do so

Last months it wasn't 6-12 days, just 0-7 days. Don't know why people have such a bad time sense that they don't understand that we never had a 12 days period of nothing.

It is stated by the Devs that it comes every week with 6-12 days between one another so if they decide to make it this Friday they have the right to do so
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Big_Boss wrote: »

Yes, if has. It's always been between 6-12 days. In fact, the first three times it came back, if I remember correctly, it came back on the 12 day mark. It was a running joke on the forums.

Not going to list it all as been done many times but with Credit Heist, daily rewards, bounty hunter challenge and raid rewards the earning potential is massive, unless you are trying to lvl up 10+ chars all at once its impossible to spend them all... im sitting on 25m at the moment and that will rise to prob 30m after todays heist

Which just says that you have most likely a small roster
  • you can't do much with 6-7 toons but unfortunately that's all this games economy supports. More toons, more crunch, more crystals spent so more events which require different toons.

There's like what 12-15 toon specific events.

My main is 62 toons, 25 6-7* but need around 250m. My alt is a meta plus a couple utility toons with 18m banked so I know both routes.

I envy my guildies that have maxed meta teams, nothing else and tons of credits. They envy me in that I can do pretty almost every challenge in the game and solo rancor while getting to chose from so many toons. They also get to hear me whine about credits :smile:

Two different games but it's not "wrong" to level more than 7 toons. None of them can unlock anything other than health mods. Heist is the only thing they do because they all have STH and Lando maxed.
  • Sure lets get people to spend on new raid toons and work on the level increase and then delay the start of the Heist.

Brilliant move financially especially with people waiting to do the GW. Impulse buyers are spending crystals on credits now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Valace2 wrote: »
    Sure lets get people to spend on new raid toons and work on the level increase and then delay the start of the Heist.

Brilliant move financially especially with people waiting to do the GW. Impulse buyers are spending crystals on credits now.

Yep, all part of the plan.

Or maybe it's just that they don't control it and it starts every 6-11 days like they said.

Shhhhh.....i get 625k (x2) credits every time like clockwork. You've got 30mil? Awesome for you. I've got 700 credits. I should really level up 3 of my scoundrels so I can complete a higher tier of the heist. All I need for that is....credits. Maybe I should only work on one toon a week...its not like I need scoundrels for the heist, my arena team, rebels for the emperor, Jedi for yoda or jawas for mods....oh wait....by this logic I can easily be having credits and doing fun stuff a few months from now lol.

The credit struggle is real my friend. You rich guys flying your fancy space cruisers always forget about us scavengers selling scraps for one quarter portions.
  • Valace2
    220 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Kyno wrote: »
    Sure lets get people to spend on new raid toons and work on the level increase and then delay the start of the Heist.

Or maybe it's just that they don't control it and it starts every 6-11 days like they said.

You think its automated?

It may not be as nefarious as i made it sound, maybe some sort of hiccup with the new raid, who knows.

What I do know is that for the past three weeks like clockwork it has shown up on Tuesday morning, and the timing is convienent.

People who talk about the credit crunch being over have been playing forever and have huge credit reserves and havent had much left to do on their rosters, well now they do they have to.get to 85.

Thankfully I had some arena credits to spare and got enough for the million to level my arena team when I hit 79 yesterday.

Also convenient is that I have raid rewards and two.runs of the GW to do tonight.

I do however constantly find myself broke and looking forward to the heist each week.

Which just says that you have most likely a small roster

@jackTHErandom
    I have a profile on swgoh.gg if you wish to see but no I dont have a small roster....
    78 unlocked chars and over 30 are 70* with 24 of them lvl 80
    Full 5* mods collection on around 18 chars
    Only about 20 of the 78 have had nothing done to them

Im just very careful with funds I have and prioritise, I earn with everything I mentioned above approx 8m a week in credits
    Not gloating... its only an average roster compared to many, but dont think it classes as a small roster...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

You think its automated?

It may not be as nefarious as i made it sound, maybe some sort of hiccup with the new raid, who knows.

What I do know is that for the past three weeks like clockwork it has shown up on Tuesday morning, and the timing is convienent.

People who talk about the credit crunch being over have been playing forever and have huge credit reserves and havent had much left to do on their rosters, well now they do they have to.get to 85.

Thankfully I had some arena credits to spare and got enough for the million to level my arena team when I hit 79 yesterday.

Also convenient is that I have raid rewards and two.runs of the GW to do tonight.

I do however constantly find myself broke and looking forward to the heist each week.

It is on a timer, or do you think someone is in the office at 4 am just to launch the credit heist? I'm sorry I just don't get the thinking that there is someone sitting in a room orchestrating these details in the game. Why? If someone was going to spend money because the credit heist didn't launch when they thought it would (but still in the 6-11 day period they said it would) I'm pretty sure they would have spent money already.

Was it also part of the plan that the training droid event was a day later then it had been last week too?

I look forward to it too, I have been playing since early dec, but I only have credits because I plan and use them carefully. That's the only way anyone not dropping $ all the time has credits.