13Next

Replies

• Options
    Nope. Training droids. Arghhh. :/
  • Options
    Really **** move EA.

This is pretty low.
  • Options
    Dreadfully convenient that 6-12 day window for the heist to show up. I could buy that if the Heist hadn't shown up on Tuesday the past three weeks.

Johnny from credits management is getting a raise this week lol.

Who needs level 81 early anyway hahaha.
  • Options
    For crying out loud.

A few weeks ago, the droid heist was earlier in the week and the credit heist was on Thursday or Friday. Then one week the credit heist came earlier, on a Tuesday. It appeared on a Tuesday for the following couple weeks. It is WAI that they switched. Since the 11th and 12th days of the 6-12 are Saturday and Sunday, It still has two more days this week it could come.

I'm sorry the credit heist hasn't appeared yet this week. But it is working as intended.
  • Options
    2nd droid smugling in row...so sad......not releasing new raid for long time......double sad.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    sying wrote: »
    For crying out loud.

A few weeks ago, the droid heist was earlier in the week and the credit heist was on Thursday or Friday. Then one week the credit heist came earlier, on a Tuesday. It appeared on a Tuesday for the following couple weeks. It is WAI that they switched. Since the 11th and 12th days of the 6-12 are Saturday and Sunday, It still has two more days this week it could come.

I'm sorry the credit heist hasn't appeared yet this week. But it is working as intended.

Internet high five!!!

Someone give this man a cookie.
  • Options
    Valace2 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Sure lets get people to spend on new raid toons and work on the level increase and then delay the start of the Heist.

Brilliant move financially especially with people waiting to do the GW. Impulse buyers are spending crystals on credits now.

Yep, all part of the plan.

Or maybe it's just that they don't control it and it starts every 6-11 days like they said.

It may not be as nefarious as i made it sound.

I had nothing to do with this.
  • Options
    Well that's dissapointing
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    No credit heist - crud.

Training droid Tier 4 finally cleared - better

Getting purple gear from Tier 4 - excellent

All in all not a bad day.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Would love to get a Credit Heist because I am close to Level 81 and could use some extra credits to level up some toons to 81.

Hoping it drops tomorrow morning after the Droid Heist event is over.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Really **** move EA.

This is pretty low.

How so? It's every 6-12 days, not every 6. Quit your complaining.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Really **** move EA.

This is pretty low.

Quit ?!? why ?!? I am just starting :smile:
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    KyloRey wrote: »
    Would love to get a Credit Heist because I am close to Level 81 and could use some extra credits to level up some toons to 81.

Hoping it drops tomorrow morning after the Droid Heist event is over.

Might I suggest on your way to 82 not spend so much. I don't know what your situation is. I'm not sure if you have a full roster you want leveled right away. I'm not sure if you're struggling to complete other parts of the game and need to level more toons in order to do so. Im not sure if you're somewhere in between.

However, it's been over a week now that we've all been racing to 81 and longer than that since the cap increase was announced. Moreover, Stormy from TI created a thread for the first player to reach 81 and in that thread it is stated how much leveling costs. That thread is a few days old now. You could have easily saved up some credits.

But like I said, I'm not sure your situation. You might have other priorities. For me, it's leveling and gearing my main toons first because I know the whales at the top of my shard will do it as fast as they can. All other priorities to include GW teams, potential raid teams, mod challenge teams, and any side projects take a back seat. Not that I've abandoned them, rather arena first and whatever is left goes to everything else.

You had over a week to get to 81. You'll probably have longer to get to 82. This game is about priorities.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    It's not bad if you can complete top tier credit heist but if you can't it's going to be a killer.

This is really the reason I'm credit starved. I was without service/wifi all summer long and thus never really built up a scoundrel squad as they became important during those three months so I'm still stuck working them up. I don't really have the credits to star them up and missed out on 3 months of raid gear so they're all fairly low gear levels. Yes I can still get credits from completing GW every day but thats not going to be enough short term, and I honestly wasn't expecting a lvl cap increase so I wasn't banking up my credits cuz I needed them. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that not everyone is in as perfect a credit situation as you who had been keeping up to date every single day. I'm on a December shard and with my lack of activity over the summer Im surprised I can even hold an arena rank of sub 100 daily, occasionally getting under 50. Credits are not so easy for everyone, and a lot of you guys don't seem to understand why. Just takes a little empathy lol
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Really **** move EA.

This is pretty low.

This. Some of the posters in this thread make me look like a fanboi and a ray of freaking sunshine. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I've been saving up in preperation for 81. I had 22 million but then I unlocked Raid Han this morning and burned through 5-6 million getting him leveled, modded, and geared. Then I hit 81 and am rapidly going through my savings 300k at a time levelling my bench.
    Anxiously looking forward to the next Heist.
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Remember it takes from 6 to 12 days to come back. If I recall right the last one was monday so this one could be held until friday if they wish to do so

Im praying for at least one 10M drop lol!!

I will keep you in my prayers when I kneel before the almighty rng tonight. I'm praying for full furnace or full cuff from raids.
  • Options
    Sure lets get people to spend on new raid toons and work on the level increase and then delay the start of the Heist.

Brilliant move financially especially with people waiting to do the GW. Impulse buyers are spending crystals on credits now.

Yep, all part of the plan.

Or maybe it's just that they don't control it and it starts every 6-11 days like they said.

You think its automated?

It may not be as nefarious as i made it sound, maybe some sort of hiccup with the new raid, who knows.

What I do know is that for the past three weeks like clockwork it has shown up on Tuesday morning, and the timing is convienent.

People who talk about the credit crunch being over have been playing forever and have huge credit reserves and havent had much left to do on their rosters, well now they do they have to.get to 85.

Thankfully I had some arena credits to spare and got enough for the million to level my arena team when I hit 79 yesterday.

Also convenient is that I have raid rewards and two.runs of the GW to do tonight.

I do however constantly find myself broke and looking forward to the heist each week.

It is on a timer, or do you think someone is in the office at 4 am just to launch the credit heist? I'm sorry I just don't get the thinking that there is someone sitting in a room orchestrating these details in the game. Why? If someone was going to spend money because the credit heist didn't launch when they thought it would (but still in the 6-11 day period they said it would) I'm pretty sure they would have spent money already.

Was it also part of the plan that the training droid event was a day later then it had been last week too?

I look forward to it too, I have been playing since early dec, but I only have credits because I plan and use them carefully. That's the only way anyone not dropping $ all the time has credits.

I'm sitting on approx 28 mil..... But tonnes of toons I refuse to star or level, besides my arena squads, until the new raid drops.
  • Options
    Tautas wrote: »
    2nd droid smugling in row...so sad......not releasing new raid for long time......double sad.

Jesus ****, complain about things worth complaining about... The heists happening as intended is definitely not that.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    They need to increase the min drop rate to 5 million and increase the frequency at which the event happens. The cost to level toons is far too expensive when split between gear crafting, mods, and training droids.