How do arena rankings work?

Hey!

I got a little problem here and I was searching for it all over the internet but the answer I'm lookin for, was nowhere to be found. The question is - how do arena rankings work? I started playing somewhere in December, before the holidays. Right now, I have 50th lvl, my arena squad has 14 100 "power" and I'm currently placed on 369th position. My friend started playing like two weeks ago, he has 37th lvl, his squad arena has about 7000 power and he is on the... 196th place!

So my question is, how this arena-system works and why am I on the worse position than my friend, even though I have twice his squad power?

I was thinking that there can be many arena rankings but then why his ranking has about 7k on 200th place and I have 14k power enemies on 400th place?

One more thing - I go to bed at around 2-3am and when I do, I'am on sth like 350-400th place and in the morning I'm on sth like 500-600th place (!), in the same time my friend drops in the arena max 50 positions down during the night.

We are from the same country, we are both playing everyday, getting more power on squads everyday.
Please, someone explain this to me. It's seems a little bit unfair since he has a lot weaker squad and still gaining more crystals in the arena-rewards everyday. ;(

Replies

• Your probably on different leaderboards and if someone beats you they take your rank and you take theirs.

I.e
    Your 400 and i am 498 and i am able to take you out then you will be 498 and i will be 400. Then if someone that is 550 takes you out you will be 550 and they will be 498.
  • Hey Jabloon,

There are different "servers" so you and your friend are not on the same server.
    It depends on when you started playing, your friend probably started playing later than you.
    Nobody knows how many "servers"there are, but there must be hundreds.
  • Well I hope that in some point in the future, there will be options to compete with people from other servers.

Thanks for the answers! :)
  • Your probably on different leaderboards and if someone beats you they take your rank and you take theirs.

I.e
    Your 400 and i am 498 and i am able to take you out then you will be 498 and i will be 400. Then if someone that is 550 takes you out you will be 550 and they will be 498.

Hey dude, are you sure that's how it works? I never seem to drop big places like that, I thought if you got beat you dropped one place down and that person takes your position and everyone between you and the the person place (before they beat you) dropped down one spot. I could be completely wrong lol. But if your way of how it works is reality then that really sucks :(
  • RogueXI wrote: »
    Your probably on different leaderboards and if someone beats you they take your rank and you take theirs.

I.e

Hey dude, are you sure that's how it works? I never seem to drop big places like that, I thought if you got beat you dropped one place down and that person takes your position and everyone between you and the the person place (before they beat you) dropped down one spot. I could be completely wrong lol. But if your way of how it works is reality then that really sucks :(

Unfortunatelly it has to. I don't see the other way to explain that I lose like 200 places in one night, there's no way 200 ppl beat me on one night.
    Your probably on different leaderboards and if someone beats you they take your rank and you take theirs.

I.e

It does buddy i know it sucks also because AI cannot play like a human so they are easy. So you can drop alot in one period but it lessens the stronger you are.

Stronger you are = less chance someone will knock ya

I.e

That is how it works, you swap places, you don't drop by one spot if you get beat.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762