Efficient farming

Which character is the most efficient for farming? Low energy cost and most farming options, etc. I ask with the intent that someday I may farm shards to trade in for gear at the shard shop. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Luminara seems to be the easiest - has multiple LS/DS battles to choose from and is available in GW.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • PorMestari
    124 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Stormrooper is in 3 places ds/ls and cantinashop too...
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    PorMestari wrote: »
    Stormrooper is in 3 places ds/ls and cantinashop too...

Good point but how many people use him at 7*? Many people use or have used Lumi so she would be easier to get to 7* as she is more actively farmed.
  • A bunch of GW toons like Biggs, IG-86, Dathcha and more have a cantina node, hard, and are in the easiest shipments
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    A bunch of GW toons like Biggs, IG-86, Dathcha and more have a cantina node, hard, and are in the easiest shipments

Forgot about him! He'd be a nice alternative to Lumi. Biggs is another choice but he's best with Wedge and Wedge needs a lot of farming...Lumi and IG-86 can survive on their own.
  • Again, thanks. The reminder about farming characters that are sold in GW helps.
  • Checked the lumi option. One of her farm spots also has mk3 seinar holo salvage, which I need 2 million of. I think I see the path now.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Having Lumi will also help A LOT in GW (I'm assuming you're not very far into the game). Since she's one of the easiest characters to farm, getting her early will increase your survivability. I'm running a team of Lumi/Daka as healers, Rey/GS as attackers and Phasma as support for her lovely Victory March. I can usually clear out 11 nodes with just this team and from time to time I send in a suicide squad on node 12 (11 if very unlucky) to make things easier for the A-team.

tl;dr - go for Lumi.
  • once Cantina opens - Lando, Old Ben, and GS go VERY quick if you focus all your cantina energy on them.