Stop your crying......

Rutank
409 posts Member
edited December 2015
If the prices offend you don't buy it. This is a game and the energy is there to limit your progression so you don't get bored of it the next day. You want everything given to you the very next second. Build some patience and work towards a goal (I.e dooku). Literally this game gets boring if you had everything given to you and there weren't anymore goals to be reached. Play the game, they literally made it very comfortable with shipments, cantina energy, regular energy, arena shipments and energy. The fact that there are multiple outlets and energy sources is incredible. They've made it very very customer friendly in the fact hat unlike most games you really don't need to actually spend money whatsoever.
Post edited by Hozilla on

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    This place is for players -- customers -- to provide feedback to the company.

"If the posts offend you... don't read them." :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • It gets beter after 40, you just keepcheckin back n your points build back up. Just play smart and jump around.
  • Qeltar wrote: »

They don't offend me lol, there's a difference between saying that the prices are too steep and what I've read.
  • Boodalife wrote: »
    It gets beter after 40, you just keepcheckin back n your points build back up. Just play smart and jump around.
    Boodalife wrote: »
    It gets beter after 40, you just keepcheckin back n your points build back up. Just play smart and jump around.

Even before that, granted its a bit slow right now around 34-39. Basically only leveling up drom a daily. But yeah galactic war is going to open up some new avenues for game play. I personally can't wait till they add new people
  • I seen you mentioned cantina Energy. Im building a uge supply of the stuff because i dont know were it gets spent

Care to enlighten a comrade?
  • Ovak wrote: »
    I seen you mentioned cantina Energy. Im building a uge supply of the stuff because i dont know were it gets spent

Squad Cantina Battles? I had a glitch I reported to EA, where everytime I clicked that, I would be taken to the materials event. I didn't know this was a thing until I was looking for Chewie shards and had completed the event up til the battle that gives Chewie shards. It's been fixed ever since, so maybe that helps? If not, contact EA
  • @Ovak wrote: »
    I seen you mentioned cantina Energy. Im building a uge supply of the stuff because i dont know were it gets spent

See this thread.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/4/known-issue-cantina-battles
  • Spartacrix wrote: »
    Ovak wrote: »

Squad Cantina Battles? I had a glitch I reported to EA, where everytime I clicked that, I would be taken to the materials event. I didn't know this was a thing until I was looking for Chewie shards and had completed the event up til the battle that gives Chewie shards. It's been fixed ever since, so maybe that helps? If not, contact EA
    Spartacrix wrote: »
    Ovak wrote: »

Yeah I'm having the same issue now wih vader
  • I have complained about the cost of this game's IAP personally and feel that if a game is given as "free" as this game is, then both free and pay-for players have a say in the development. If EA wants to limit it's conversation in forums to only paying customers, make it a pay-for game or limit login to this forum to customers who have some ID that states they purchased a qualifying product then. My gripe with the IAP is that it influences a person to buy experience, not play with skill. As an example, with unlimited money for crystals, I could spend a day building my team and wipe out the number one player in the Squad Arena despite his skill or team unless he's willing to level up and spend similarly to me so this game is not about strategy now, it's about money....
  • Qeltar wrote: »

Thanks for that Qeltar, it's difficult to voice opinions as a free, non-paying customer without hearing a backlash of "If you don't pay, you have no recourse to judge" mentality. My criticisms of the game are not personal attacks of EA and I have fun playing. The only reasoning behind my comments here or in any product forum is to see a good product be better, nothing more. I can imagine both free and pay-for players hope for this and I want EA to succeed....
  • I have complained about the cost of this game's IAP personally and feel that if a game is given as "free" as this game is, then both free and pay-for players have a say in the development. If EA wants to limit it's conversation in forums to only paying customers, make it a pay-for game or limit login to this forum to customers who have some ID that states they purchased a qualifying product then. My gripe with the IAP is that it influences a person to buy experience, not play with skill. As an example, with unlimited money for crystals, I could spend a day building my team and wipe out the number one player in the Squad Arena despite his skill or team unless he's willing to level up and spend similarly to me so this game is not about strategy now, it's about money....

Until we all hit the level, gear, and star cap. Once you have a level 60, max geared, 7* team, you'll be able to compete with the big spenders. Sure, they'll have some character options you don't have (those chromium-only characters), but they aren't necessary to do well on the ladder.
  • Exactly. Dnt get mad cuz u can't afford $5. It's Christmas time, get a $50 google play card or whatever iOS has under the tree and be Merry.

Actually many people have all the chars and yet the same people sit in 1-5. so you saying thst it's all pay and no skill is funny. I personally don't want to spend money bc the sooner I get the champs I want the sooner this game will be less interesting for me. Plus it's like 3 days till I get sidious from arena spam. All for free

• Rutank should I have called my self teletubby I think I missed to boat on that one and im in spot 93 now
  • Make that spot 78
  • Alatar wrote: »
    I have complained about the cost of this game's IAP personally and feel that if a game is given as "free" as this game is, then both free and pay-for players have a say in the development. If EA wants to limit it's conversation in forums to only paying customers, make it a pay-for game or limit login to this forum to customers who have some ID that states they purchased a qualifying product then. My gripe with the IAP is that it influences a person to buy experience, not play with skill. As an example, with unlimited money for crystals, I could spend a day building my team and wipe out the number one player in the Squad Arena despite his skill or team unless he's willing to level up and spend similarly to me so this game is not about strategy now, it's about money....

Until we all hit the level, gear, and star cap. Once you have a level 60, max geared, 7* team, you'll be able to compete with the big spenders. Sure, they'll have some character options you don't have (those chromium-only characters), but they aren't necessary to do well on the ladder.

By the time you are level 60 and max geared 7*. Those big spender probably hop into other game. Why always think of the bad thing? Just enjoy the fun as now.