Next Update

We were told that in January we would see an update with level cap raise, etc. etc.

I'm just wondering - We've received the level cap upgrade and a few changes. Are we expecting another update with the new characters and upgrades THIS MONTH, or is that part of another update scheduled later? Just not sure if the original post intended that two updates would be in January.

Thanks,

-Pycroft

Replies

• I'd love more daily content atleast 3x the amount , so darn addictive lol already done all my daily stuff and now i need to wait for midnight again.

Plus three resets

Better to have too much than not enough :D
  • We should be hearing some things this week.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I'd love either more contento, or a practice area where you can play with no rewards. Right now I want to play and have nothing to do
  • Triqui wrote: »
    I'd love either more contento, or a practice area where you can play with no rewards. Right now I want to play and have nothing to do

+1
  • I too would like to see it, between the level update that uses higher energy to do the missions and GW being nerfed I am lucky to get about 45-60 minutes of game play if I don't sim my fights.

Much waiting in this game there is. Teach patience they do. 2qbgf7t.jpg
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    I too would like to see it, between the level update that uses higher energy to do the missions and GW being nerfed I am lucky to get about 45-60 minutes of game play if I don't sim my fights.

Much waiting in this game there is. Teach patience they do. 2qbgf7t.jpg

I follow Revan's teachings lol
  • Triqui wrote: »

this would be great, game needs a mode where you can play endlessly even if there are no rewards, just to try different team setups and such