Omega mat on Gw ??

On my 2nd I received and omega at last nod of Gw (he's level 65)

Why I don't get that on my main ? (Level 80)

Replies

• I've gotten a couple of these now. Not questioning them.
    I assume it's a new reward they stealth-added or did unintentionally. Hoping they leave it in.
  • Quite stupid imo , level 65 doesn't need that
  • Same, my non 80 Alts got them my 80 hasn't.

Maybe they throw them in there so there's no longer an immediate wall at 80 since the cap went up. So by the time you hit 80 you can omega a few toons immediately.
  • Im 80 and drop omega mat from time to time, it is random like the shards
  • Yes and thats cool :)
  • Never got it, must be RNG then.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Achilles wrote: »
    Never got it, must be RNG then.

It is. Never got it either. Meanwhile a guildie already got five... RNG at its best..
  • I've gotten it a couple times. Once was during the double drop event for GW, which made my day.
  • I have a guildmate that got double omega mats on galactic war run when 2x event was running. He's a lucky s.o.b.
    I've never even got one omega mat from gw :*(
  • Still haven't seen one in mine.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    My son has gotten three of them, I've gotten none. This will help his Bariss once she hits level 72 so it's all good in the hood.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Lol wow im noticing a trend. Yesterday i got an omega from gw on my lvl72 alt but not on my lvl78 main. I know it's all supposed to b random but is it really? Lol cuz my main is sitting on 4 omega mats and none until yesterday on my alt. I got all happy until i realized i was on the wrong account lol.
  • I have omegaed my lando when i was 7x lvl. Can't remember how i got 5 omegas. Some of them might be events and some from giveaway.
  • I've had several (not every day though), so it's a chance to drop. I even had one during the double rewards and got 2 of them that day. That was fun.
  • this game rely too much on Rng , been playing since day 1 , achievements show 608/750 mod master
    out of these 608 i only have 1 speed arrow at 5* . i hate luck or should i say being unlucky !
  • Agreed, RNG is too large of a factor in this game, both in and out of battle.
  • Yeah, nice addition with the level cap. I got one sunday.