EBB - Doing Rancor T7's regularly - Fully ready to tackle AAT raid. 1 Spot Open!

DarthBarron
339 posts Member
edited October 2016
Greetings All,

EBB (Emperor's Black Bones) is currently looking for 1 new member.

We are a T7 raid group and can complete now. We are generally F2P or low spend players, but that doesn't limit who can join. All levels welcome, but you should probably have a least 1 7* character so you can get raid rewards.

We have a few simple rules to keep the game fun and friendly:

1.) Must join Discord as this is our primary way to communicate everything that is going on and chat with each other. You must join Discord PRIOR to attacking any raid so you understand the guild rules.

2.) Contribute a minimum of 450/600 daily. We would like 600 daily, but there will never be a requirement to spend crystals.

3.) T7 Raids occur every 2 to 3 days (depending on guild player contribution). Every raid opens with a 24 hour waiting period. At that time, you can send in a character to make sure you get on the board. The raid then opens up free-for-all 24 hours later and is normally complete in a few hours. All raids are announced on Discord and in the in-game chat.

The guild leader is based in CST, so the our guild reset time is Central US
My in-game name is Kevwalker (Ally code 333-198-862). Send me or our recruiting officer @IDobaFett a PM for details to join.

Thanks!
Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
Post edited by DarthBarron on

Replies

• Great guild. Players really help each other out with tips and strategies.
  • Get aboard now! T7 raids for Friday night and Sunday!
    Do or Do not.

• Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!!
  • Raid-a-pa-looza the next several days! Join now and you'll be in on all the action!
  • hi any spots left my ally code is195-372-545
  • Hi @stew2358 . Yes, we have the 1 spot open still. You are welcome to join us and we'll get you through more raids in the next week then you've completed to date. You will need to leave your current guild and sign up for discord (communication app). I can be reached on discord at Dobber#0652.
  • Hi @stew2358 Did you get in contact with @IDobaFett yet? If not let me know. We still have one spot available.
    Do or Do not.

• Come help us figure out the AAT raid. Still 1 spot.
  • IDobaFett
    237 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Good morning. Lots of raiding to do with The Pit and Tank Takedown. Join us. Please have 3 to 5 viable teams for Tank Takedown raid
  • IDobaFett
    237 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    We are being pickier now with the new raid. If you have a good roster and looking for a top guild, send us a note. PM @IDobaFett on forums or message me on discord at Dobber#0652
    Post edited by IDobaFett on
  • IDobaFett
    237 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    We're at 36% left on P2 of the normal Tank Takedown. Join us if you want to help us finish it and many more.
  • Looking for one more addition! We finished a normal AAT raid in 6 days last week, and we're well on our way to finishing our second normal raid in even less time! We'll be doing heroic raids before your know it, so jump on board now! PM @IDobaFett on forums or message him on discord at Dobber#0652