Stealth Squad

I'm thinking:

Nute (L)
Leia
Jawa Scav
Dathcha
+1

Nute's leader ability allows stealthed characters to crit pretty much constantly and get 30% TM on crit. Nute and scav have good thermal synergy and scav's AOE in this team will allow him to move back to back. Dathcha's AOE will also allow him to move back to back while inflicting ability block. Leia is capable of gaining 90% TM (assuming she attacks she times in a row and they all crit) meaning if the RNG gods like you she could constantly be shooting until she has to go stealthed again. The +1 would have to be somebody tanky who can soak up damage. Someone like Anakin, Aayla, Fives, SThan, or Sun Fac would be good options.

Obv the weakness will be AOE teams or anybody who runs a mass dispeller so I don't see it as a top 10 team, but it could be pretty fun to play with and keep you in the top 100. Anybody have any thoughts?

Replies

• I wouldn't suggest Datcha, maybe Teebo instead, and Sunfac as the +1 or fives if your F2P
  • Dustynutz95
    108 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I think the best bet for a stealth team would be:
    Nute L
    Leia
    Geo spy
    Sun fac
    Dengar/Datcha/RG/St Han
    Would take some experimenting to determine a good fifth but the other 4 would clean up I think.
    Leia will be gaining TM like a monster and even further increasing the others crit chance. Geo spy would be dealing death, especially with his unique that gives 70% TM everytime sun fac inflicts a debuff. I've heard nutes damage isn't terrible but he's not really the key player here. For the fifth I think you would want either another stealth toon or a high health non stealthed toon to soak up damage. Preferably one who can inflict ability block or stun to help prevent death by AOE. Just waiting for the day sunfac becomes F2P so I can test this theory.
  • Anybody with a sun fac wanna test this out^
  • If anybody is stealthed.. The enemy can choose again who to focus.. Dumb squad idea.. Only good thing in this is avoiding counter attacks.. Well counters arent used in top 100 anymore.. So its worthless.. But if u like stealth, try, ig88,gs,poggle,gspy,leia.. Works better than expected.. And gspy can hit for 81k and ibstantly gets another turn for about 15 k which again fills his tm up to 70% haah the only toon whith stealth which is op and would still be op without stealth (: