Single character in Arena

Hey I was wondering if this was some kind of trend for a guild or something, but I've encountered 2 users who had only a single character for their arena. The first was Vader and the second was Phasma.

Just curious.

Replies

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    I think that happens when someone hasn't been in the game for a long time, it just gives them a really weak team so they get pushed down. Or the person is quitting so puts in a weak team to help everyone else out.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    No its usually a team that sits on top for a long time with no one easy to fight then they purposely drop rank to get the arena Vader achievement by beating on low ranked opponents
  • Bhaalor wrote: »
    I think that happens when someone hasn't been in the game for a long time, it just gives them a really weak team so they get pushed down. Or the person is quitting so puts in a weak team to help everyone else out.

Nah, I've been following a droid user on my shard who dropped out of the top 10 when he quit back in late July after the mod fiasco. Dude is still running the same droid team as always but he's sitting at like 126 right now because nobody can beat him. I think you purposely have to set a bad lineup for that to happen.