Credit Heist missing?

Prev13
Thought today was 10 days from last Heist. Anyone else, or am I just crazy?

Replies

• 6-12 days
  • Again the timing for a lengthy Heist break is convenient
  • They should start handing out bans every time someone posts about credit heist not being active, because it's seriously getting out of hand.

6-12 days =/= every Tuesday, or every 10th day, or *insert reasoning*

It means that it will appear randomly every 6-12 days. I don't know why it's so hard for people to comprehend this.
  • Droid smuggling, but no heist? What gives? Heist is always before the training droids event
    Can someone please update on this please?
  • HarmakhisVallis
    100 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    How can you be clearer than "this event shows up every 6-12days randomly on week days"
    Last chance tomorrow, if it is not there, then you can complain.

Droid and Heist calendar is completely unrelated, just it is made sure that they do not happen on same day
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Droid smuggling, but no heist? What gives? Heist is always before the training droids event
    Can someone please update on this please?

Just because it was before does not mean it had to be. It was given a 6-11 (or 12 as a lot of ppl say I'm not sure) "timer".

We are still in this range so all post about thesituation are unwarranted until they miss the schedule they put forth.

Sure it's convenient, and it's all a huge conspiracy, @EA_Jesse is the Palpatine or our generation. He's the evil genius and the public face behind everything in this game. (Or its Dave in accouting, that guys pretty evil)
  • CloneSpikes
    515 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    It is considered rude to just post whatever on a forum without at least briefly checking your subject hasnt been dealt with recently.
    /internet etiquette

This complaint makes its way back to the forum every 6-12 days.
    Use search.
  • Maybe they decided to stop the event because people gets too much gold
  • How can you be clearer than "this event shows up every 6-12days randomly on week days"

Droid and Heist calendar is completely unrelated, just it is made sure that they do not happen on same day

I seem to recall they have fallen on the same day before, actually.

• Valace2
    220 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Lol, ban someone for voicing their displeasure about the game on the games forum.

Nothing like a little police state.

Yes I am sure that the heist moving to the farthest point in its supposed appearance range has nothing to do with the level cap increase which requires millions of credits to level up only the minimum toons you need for the arena and is purely coincidental.

I won't say anything else on this because I do like this forum, spend a lot on this game and will continue to do so, and don't want to be banned for voicing displeasure.
  • CloneSpikes
    515 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Valace2 wrote: »
    Lol, ban someone for voicing their displeasure about the game on the games forum.

Yes I am sure that the heist moving to the farthest point in its supposed appearance range has nothing to do with the level cap increase which requires millions of credits to level up only the minimum toons you need for the arena and is purely coincidental.

I won't say anything else on this because I do like this forum, spend a lot on this game and will continue to do so, and don't want to be banned for voicing displeasure.

No harm done.
    Everyone wants their hands on those much needed credits. But it s no use starting thread after thread about it, as long as it s in normal timerange.

One minute over 12 days and we are all entitled to unleash hell on this forum. That i agree.

• Is it 12 business days, since it won't run on weekends?
  • Nope. Just 6-12 days. And always the same time. 1400 finnish time, guess that is 1300cet
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Tannjam wrote: »
    How can you be clearer than "this event shows up every 6-12days randomly on week days"

I seem to recall they have fallen on the same day before, actually.

This was only once when the training droid smuggling event was first added, and we were told specifically that they won't fall on the same day unless its a special event. (a treat just like double drops for cantina.)

Edit: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65505/credit-heist-droid-smuggling-schedule-info#latest

"There's been a lot of confusion about the schedule for these two events, so I'm going to quickly outline the schedule for everyone:
    Each event will appear randomly between 6-12 days on a weekday.
    When they appear, they will do so at 11:00 UTC and run for 24 hours.
    Each event is on its own schedule, one does not take the place of or precedence over the other. However they won't run on the same day unless its a special occasion.

So this means if, for example, you see Credit Heist on a Monday, it has no bearing on when Droid Smuggling will run and vice versa. Its not one or the other, you get both on their own independent schedules. Hope this clears that up!"

• Valace2 wrote: »

Yep, let's take it so serious and compare it to a police state and throw in a jab about it being a major conspiracy by EA to starve us of credits right at level cap increase.

There have been numerous threads since Tuesday morning EVERY DAY. If you want to voice displeasure go ahead and do it, but IMO keep it in a thread already started by a fellow whiner.
  • I believe it's in august....
  • 42!!! :)
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • 42!!! :)

:smile:
    Yes - this is the answer, but... what is the question :smile:
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Every person that posts:

When is the Emperor coming back...
    When r we getting ships...
    When is AAT raid starting...
    Where is Credit Heist...

Should have a 10% damage penalty imposed on their entire roster for 3 days for failing to research the other 1,000 posts about the very same topics and filling our forums with the same garbage.

Nobody f'n knows...
  • I'm hoping we don't see credit heist for another week just to **** off the people who make these posts every single day. It's annoying, tomorrow is the final day of the range they say we will receive credit heist, so it will be here tomorrow. Chill people.
  • Valace2
    220 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Sayuloveit wrote: »
    Valace2 wrote: »

Yep, let's take it so serious and compare it to a police state and throw in a jab about it being a major conspiracy by EA to starve us of credits right at level cap increase.

There have been numerous threads since Tuesday morning EVERY DAY. If you want to voice displeasure go ahead and do it, but IMO keep it in a thread already started by a fellow whiner.

You are absolutely correct sir, as I am sure you are in life.

Yes lets ban people for voicing displeasure!! All rainbows and unicorns in here.

Again must be purely coincidental.

Because people spending oodles and oodles of money on a phone game, can resist the urge to level up their shiny new level 81 toons, they will wait patiently until the credit heist shows up on the LAST day of the supposed appearance range.

You sir are absolutely 110% correct.

Lets ban them all.
  • Due to the mechanics of the scheduling of the Credit Heist in generating a random number between 5 and 13 that occurs on a weekday that will not coincide wit the other random number that determines the Training Droid heist except on special occasions, Teebo can not be fixed.
  • I'm hoping we don't see credit heist for another week just to **** off the people who make these posts every single day. It's annoying, tomorrow is the final day of the range they say we will receive credit heist, so it will be here tomorrow. Chill people.

Since they have added the million credits to the arena store, credits haven't been as much of an issue, and considering the Heist showing up and then not showing up again till late next week I have time to funnel a few of those arena credits into the 88 droid so I can try and complete Tier 4 of the Heist.
  • Due to the mechanics of the scheduling of the Credit Heist in generating a random number between 5 and 13 that occurs on a weekday that will not coincide wit the other random number that determines the Training Droid heist except on special occasions, Teebo can not be fixed.

funny how that is.

How can something be random when it can not show up on the same day as something else that is supposed to be random.

ITS A MYSTERY!!!
    Due to the mechanics of the scheduling of the Credit Heist in generating a random number between 5 and 13 that occurs on a weekday that will not coincide wit the other random number that determines the Training Droid heist except on special occasions, Teebo can not be fixed.

funny how that is.

How can something be random when it can not show up on the same day as something else that is supposed to be random.

ITS A MYSTERY!!!

Random doesn't mean there are no boundaries on the outcome.

Due to the mechanics of the scheduling of the Credit Heist in generating a random number between 5 and 13 that occurs on a weekday that will not coincide wit the other random number that determines the Training Droid heist except on special occasions, Teebo can not be fixed.

funny how that is.

ITS A MYSTERY!!!

As complex as the programming is they are dealing with in the rest of the game you think its an unsolvable mystery to have a dice roll for one event, then a check to see if it's running before a dice roll for the other?

^ This lol I love seeing "jailed" forum avatars. Its nice to see others who have voiced some kind of constructive (perhaps a bit harsh but fair) criticism, in hopes they would have an impact on the game... but instead get put on the naughty step for having thoughts and feelings.
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • pargame wrote: »
    42!!! :)

:smile:
    Yes - this is the answer, but... what is the question :smile:

To be.. Or not to be. That is the question.
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Dp
  • One could easily surmise that Credit heist should land tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.