5th darkside character for my team? Suggestions Please :)

DanJack
2 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hello all I'm a level 61 at the moment and have 3 level 60 light side character.

But I'd love to have 5 great dark side characters, so I'd like a suggestion for my 5th dark side character or just a great dark side team of 5 in general. Here is a list all of my dark side character I have to at least lvl 40. Any suggestions on a good team, and if so why? It would also be good to know who are just bad characters too. Thank you!

These characters are my main 4 at the moment, and are all Gear lvl 7 as well. (purple portrait)
Talia - lvl 55 - (4 Star)
First Order Stormtrooper - lvl 55 - (4 Star)
Dark Sidious - lvl 55 - (5 Star)
Boba Fett - lvl 53 - (4 Star)

Which one should I level with them to 60+ ?
Cad Bane - lvl 50 - (4 Star)
IG-100 MagnaGuard - lvl 44 - (2 Star)
Snowtrooper - lvl 41 - (2 Star)
Royal Guard - lvl 41 - (2 Star)
Darth Vader - lvl 40 - (4 Star)
Stormtrooper - lvl 40 - (4 Star)
nightsister Acolyte - lvl 40 - (2 Star)
IG-86 Sentinel Droid - lvl 40 - (3 Star)
Mob Enforer - lvl 40 - (2 Star)
Greedo - lvl 40 - (2 Star)
Geonosian Soldier - lvl 40 - (2 Star)
First Order Tie Pilot - lvl 40 - (2 Star)

And Last I'm also working on getting Old Daka, but that might not be till next week.

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Daka is the best additional char you could have. I wouldn't spend too much in any other for a week.
    Later, think about Phasma and/or Kylo. You could do a FO team, using that FOST you have
  • Options
    Out of those characters you have Cad would be the best choice especially for dark side battles against Jedi with Sid or bobba as leader
  • Options
    Geonosian Soldier is pretty awesome, too. His gear seems to be easy to get and getting an assist every other turn will spoil you, especially when it helps Talia heal herself, FOST slow someone or Sid get a heal block.
  • Options
    Awesome, thanks for all your thoughts! :)

- Just wondering why should I not spend too much time on any character for a week, is there an update coming?

- I think I'm going to work on Old Daka 1st. We'll see, I was going to do Cad but, it is hard to get stars for him. I still might though, he is very nice for stuns too.

I'll have to do more research on Genonosian solder, that sounds interesting.

Thanks again!
  • Options
    Yep, you need a 2nd healer. I would suggest old Daka too. Also her ability to stun 2 people in a round is such a great offensive and defensive ability simultaneously.
  • Options
    Daka for sure, but in the meantime Vader actually fits pretty well. IG88 would be a great addition to your AoE debuff centric team as well.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    garublador wrote: »
    Geonosian Soldier is pretty awesome, too. His gear seems to be easy to get and getting an assist every other turn will spoil you, especially when it helps Talia heal herself, FOST slow someone or Sid get a heal block.
    Geonosian Soldier is a beast, such high damage and you get an assist, havent got to play Daka much so I cant say, Geo is a monster thats for sure

• Options
    What does Vader do well? He is a 4 star so that is always better then some of my 1-2 star characters.
    I am interested in getting IG-88 at some point too.

I think for now I'll level the 4 I have and get them to 60+ while I wait for Old Daka.
  • Options
    I have4* gear 8 Vader in my main team, he have a good synergy with Old Ben and Poe, when you stack all that sht, IT is easy to hit 10k critical insta kill with culling blade. Also his dots and abilty block with first attack is nice. It's Like you starting 5vs4