Interesting idea... loading cantina...

Interesting idea. Instead of closing the discussion thread on the continuing loading cantina problem lots of people were still having why not continue to (or begin) to fix the problem! Instead of fixing they just closed the thread and ignored it. I still have the same issue. I know it's not my connection. I know it's not Google Play as I have no problem with any of the other games I play on Google Play. I can play the game on my connection for hours as long as it doesn't go back to the loading cantina screen. If it ever does then I'm screwed until I get on a Wi-Fi connection. Then the game connects just fine. But it's not my 4G that's the problem. I can play any other game on Google Play just swell.

I uninstalled everything and reinstalled multiple times. Everything is updated and fine.

This reminds me of NASA and Challenger... A 1% chance of a problem. They ignored it. Closed the mega thread on it. But if you apply that same logic to say... Commercial airlines... Then that is thousands of crashes a day! There were several people vocal on the boards about the ongoing issue... How many hundreds or thousands were silent or just gave up. How much money lost... How many sad fans... I know it has peeved me plenty...