Arena Team suggestions

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I am currently running 6* Sidious, 5* Chewy, 5* JC, 4* Dooku and 4* Lumi in arena. I sit right around the 500's but have to time t just right to break 500 for extra rewards.

Some of the better characters I have are 4* Luke, 4* Poe, 4* Daka, 3* Fives. Not sure if these are worth much but I'll mention some of the rest..4* Jawa, 3* FOStormtrooper, 2* FOTP.

My latest plan was to farm Luke or Kylo in Cantina and Poe or Fives from Cantina shipments, finish Sidious from Arena and either 7* Lumi or start working towards Phasma from GW.

I am willing to work towards new characters altogether but I am worried about future updates making particular teams irrelevant. But that's a chance I'm willing to take, just need a direction to go instead of getting players I won't use. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    IMO get Lumi and Sid as high as possible. This will not only help with Arena but also with GW. GW currently best stratagy seems to be healer healer healer. Lumi is great healer, great hitter, and decent leader. Some heavy hitters are also great to work towards. Geo Soldier seems the be the rave.