Yoda as the f2p Rex after update?

With Battle Meditation as first move in defense, Palp happy days of stunning is numbered?

Replies

• Add B2 to Palp's squad and nothing will change.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • There's still changes regardless of B2.
  • A little, but anyway, Yoda is not really compareable to Rex. Rex's Tenacity Up is "nice", but not the reason ppl use him, its his leader ability (tm gain on criticals). His Tenacity Up also dispels all negative stats, Yodas only adds Tenacity up (and other active buffs on yoda himself).
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • That's true. I myself use Rex lead and tm gain is a major factor. I think we should be seeing 280+ speed Yoda now in arena.

Now if only Rex can use squad discipline first in AI...
  • I would guess TIE Fighter Boy goes before Yoda (if both players have access to the same MOD quality "...") this means: TIE Fighter Pilot starts with Ability Block for Yoda (or another important toon) and now buffs are aplied for the rest of the group (in case yoda wasn't the target already) so Yodas AI waste his first turn against next level Empire Lead (if we talk about Palp's squad) so B2 isn't needed but still a nice counter for Droids with B2 if they face Yoda Squads.
  • Tactyou wrote: »
    That's true. I myself use Rex lead and tm gain is a major factor. I think we should be seeing 280+ speed Yoda now in arena.

Now if only Rex can use squad discipline first in AI...

That would make Rex unbeatable and community would start shouting "nerf". Ea may now be forced to make it ftp. Everyone would now get him which would make him a useless arena toon. This is what would probably happen to EP the next time his event comes around.

• Tie pilot is going to change the empire team, that's my opinion though haha.
  • Yeah ziccoit, that would make Rex too powerful lol
  • @ziccoit - you ready to come back?
  • Hey RyanRen. How are you and other mates doing? Not yet, I still need sometimes. Thanks boss.