Cad Bane?

Got lucky enough to pull a Cad Bane from a chromium, he is 3 stars but by the end of January I will have him at 4 (daily login rewards 30 shards for him) so how good is he and is he worth my investment also someone pointed out FOTP was P2P but after his daily login reward month (December) he became F2P, if that is the case with Cad Bane I am definitely going to invest in him because he seems like a legitimate Qui Gon counter (and Jedi in general). So I was just wondering how good is he for Arena, GW, and Dark Side battles. Please correct me if I am wrong but his Stun Glove looks like an amazing move and even better against Jedi, however he appears to lack the speed to make it effective. Than his Double Gun or whatever his basic seems to be pretty good but doesn't get his second shot very much. His unique seems really good and adds to the point that he would be a good counter for QGJ and Jedi. Again correct me if I am wrong and also please explain if he is good later on.

Replies

• xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I have Cad at 4* almost 5* by the time jan ends and gear 5 atm. While he is slow him paired with bobba as (L) with all that crit damage makes him super good against Jedi.

Bobba (L)
    Poe
    Cad

Have fun
  • I've got Cad at 7*, maxed out gear. Quit investing your time, because he isn't that efficient... I've tried to run him in numerous scenarios, and outside of his stun, he isn't that great. In the current meta, he isn't a fit.

You've been warned.
  • I've got Cad at 7*, maxed out gear. Quit investing your time, because he isn't that efficient... I've tried to run him in numerous scenarios, and outside of his stun, he isn't that great. In the current meta, he isn't a fit.

You've been warned.

Couldn't he counter a QGJ though
  • He is great as a situational Jedi Killer\Stunner, VERY situational though. He is slow and his HP are me.