Empire squad for mod challenge?

Looking to 3 star teir V. I have DV 6* g9, RG 5*g8, and not much else. Veers and snow trooper are 4* but I'm not committed to them yet. I'll borrow mods from my arena squad for the challenge.

Should I bother farming tarkin or storm trooper? And what's the minimum gear level all the toons need to be at?

Thanks for the input. I need the potency mods for my raid team so I'm looking to complete it asap.

Replies

• Hopefully soon we know how to get shoretrooper and tie pilot. I suggest you get those. Maybe tarkin as 5th. I would say 7* em with g8
  • Jedi6371 wrote: »
    Looking to 3 star teir V. I have DV 6* g9, RG 5*g8, and not much else. Veers and snow trooper are 4* but I'm not committed to them yet. I'll borrow mods from my arena squad for the challenge.

Should I bother farming tarkin or storm trooper? And what's the minimum gear level all the toons need to be at?

Thanks for the input. I need the potency mods for my raid team so I'm looking to complete it asap.

Don't farm storm trooper. Farm Snowtrooper via guild shipments and Magma Trooper via GW and Moff via Arena. Moff is the most effective leader if you don't have Big Palpi.

Stormtrooper is not effective and Shoretrooper isn't going to be available to the masses for a long, long time if ever. Tie FIghter Pilot might be available next month however the lack of attention to the Scarif Pathfinder dude means you shouldn't rely on it.

When you get Palpatine then Magma and Moff become very viable. IIRC Moff got a decent buff via gear with the move to level 85 (can't recall but I think it was potency or speed). Empire is not really viable at all without Palpatine due to their total crap potency. Tie Pilot may help with that as well.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    I did it with (aside of luck):

RG fully maxed, geared, leveled, starred, etc.
    Vader 5* G7 (slightly modded)
    Tarkin 5* G8 (slightly modded)
    Magmatrooper 6* G6 (slightly modded)
    Palp 6* G8 (semi modded)

Main focus was to keep Tarkin alive.
  • I think that without Palpatine should be impossible.