Legends characters?

HavokTrigger
897 posts Member
edited December 2015
Have they stated if they are going to release Legends characters in future updates? I would love Darth Bane or Revan.

Which characters would you like to see?

Replies

• By legend you mean non canon?

But, Revan, Malek, Magnus, Darth Nox, Bastila, basically any of the old republic characters.
  • Kyle Katarn if we're going non-canon.
  • Hk-47 isn't from movies. Think he is from Knights of old republic
  • The game is canon I think as it only has canon characters and stuff except for HK-47 of course, so they might not add legends characters unless their adding them to canon, if they did I'd like to see Revan
  • The game isn't canon, already been stated somewhere on the forum today.
  • Yeah non canon . Legends is the term Disney uses.

Also I forgot about hk47. So I guess it is possible to see more.
  • Well, logically if they threw in HK-47, it means KOTOR characters has a chance to be part of the roster. KOTOR is now legend, so technically its going to be a game that's going to throw in all characters to battle it out; the main theme of this game. There's no need to guess. It is like I said.
  • I'm hoping they will use swtor characters. Satele Shan, Darth Marr, Darth Jadus, Revan
  • If they did it would be good cross-promotion. I don't know the names, but the twins from the expansion look cool.
  • Id like to see the original dude from Jedi knight academy. Forgot his name but yeah he's legit. Also jabba. I have no idea what cannon is
  • I'd like to see Hondo, bane, grievous, and thrawn
  • I guess Darth Bane is actually considered canon anyway. Wookipedia says he was mentioned in the clone wars cartoon, relating to the Rule of 2.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    I was of the impression Disney's re-interpretation of the "old" extended universe is what constitutes as "Legends" stuff... So that's mostly the stuff from the books i.e. Mara Jade, Thrawn etc...

However anything from the KOTOR or TOR games are not "legends" stuff. However given EA owns Bioware, I don't see any potential problem bringing characters from those games. After all we do have HK-47 in game already...

The books are a different matter though... As we're not sure what agreement exists between the writers and Disney (or even Lucas) over the use of those characters. I'd personally wouldn't count on seeing them.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Everything outside of the 6 movies, clone wars movie/cartoon,Rebels, and all material written after Disney's acquisition. That includes every video game
  • Havok, Actually most video games are classified as canon post 2012. Star Wars Commander, Uprising, Galactic Defense, Battefront and now this game are classified as canon video games
  • I meant all games pre-disney
This discussion has been closed.