Tier 6 (soon t7) guild looking for members

We are currently running at least 2 tier 6 raids per week. We have a few non contributing members so we are looking for some members able to contribute to daily activity as well as deal at least 1m or more damage against the rancor.

Replies

• We are looking to move up to t7 raids within the month if we can get enough contributing members
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Also mostly looking for level 80 players. Must have numerous 7* players (at least a main squad).

We could accept a few levels lower but the main priority is that you need enough 6* and 7* characters to provide that damage output we are looking for.
  • Somebody has to be looking, surely?
  • I am interested I am very active, Lvl 80 I currently run my own guild but it has very few members with low star characters which causes Raids to take forever I basically beatvraids by myself. I would like to join a raid where everyone contributes! My player ID is XCIAg-cEQHSaLIxdUuAuOw, name is RoboRowboat.
  • I am interested I am very active, Lvl 80 I currently run my own guild but it has very few members with low star characters which causes Raids to take forever I basically beatvraids by myself. I would like to join a raid where everyone contributes! My player ID is XCIAg-cEQHSaLIxdUuAuOw, name is RoboRowboat.

Do you have your ally code? It's the 9 digit number when you click on "allies".
  • 432-882-558
  • Thank you. Would you be able to make significant contributions to tier 6 raids? I've noticed you've only got around 12 or so at 6* or more.
  • Yes, I think so. I currently do about 5 million damage on my raids and I am working on ranking up more people now
  • How many members do you have and would you be willing to consider a merge? What is your guild rank?
    Hardkhour
    LINE ID: Hardkhour
    Ally code: 151-191-355
  • Hardkhour wrote: »
    How many members do you have and would you be willing to consider a merge? What is your guild rank?

We have 46 members, only about 10 are scoring 1m+ and only 3 scoring 5-6m. Hence why we are looking to get some better contributors. Our rank is #2595. Mainly due to the lack of contributing members.
  • We have been doing t6 raids in a day or just under. But can't do t7 because it's only those 10 players that could contribute.
  • Ok we are in similar situations it looks like. Rank 2712. 46 registered about 30 active and damage that's similar to yours it sounds like. Any thoughts of going 25 players each guild for a merge?
    Hardkhour
  • Or you could bring your top 10-15 over to us?
    Hardkhour
  • I'll have to ask the team. We are pretty content with where we are, but we just wanted to add a few more members to get t7 raids going.
  • Still looking for members if anybody else is interested.