Cad Bane Buff?

I just got him he's not amazing he is 3 stars, 4 at end of month. From what I heard he is useless so I was wondering if it is possible if he will get a Buff, he seems common and easy to get to 7* with a little money on chromium so I was curious of he is worth investing in with gear, time, training droids and ability mats. If a Buff came I would be happy with only a health Buff and speed Buff. Just want to know if this is logically possible.

Replies

• He is a toy lol
  • ExoticPK wrote: »
    He is a toy lol

So helpful...
  • I think it's safe to say only a few characters in the current lineup are useful for PVP. The same is not true for PVE many more are great. So, I wouldn't count him totally out just yet. Unless your only planning to play PVP.
  • Good against Jedi, with stun and turn meter reset. Try Zapping Lumi or other healing Jedi. It helps.

Kinda squishy in combination with not-overpowering offense. Not awful, but not great. I keep him on my crit team. He's not bad when geared up. More durable than FOTP, but far less damage.
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    I bring him n the healer / support challenge but that's about it. Haven't fully geared him up to try him in arena, but his damage seems pretty low
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Big problem with Cad Bane is that he dies very quickly. AI tends to focus him down. Also, his strengths are very situational. Being good vs Jedi doesn't help much on the offensive if the AI just plays him like usual and doesn't actively target the Jedi toons.
  • He's a trophy not worth building even at 7*
  • Shame bc he's a cool charcter
  • So I'm guessing , the promotion that I have to get hm to 7* is not worth the 1 mil?
  • Tony167 wrote: »
    So I'm guessing , the promotion that I have to get hm to 7* is not worth the 1 mil?

He has a nice stun
  • Tony167 wrote: »
    So I'm guessing , the promotion that I have to get hm to 7* is not worth the 1 mil?

He has a nice stun
    I use him for agi challenges and he's great there and he sits in a squad that is anti-Jedi for mostly Jedi teams in GW. I got him ready for 5* but not going to buy it yet.