Now that 5s isn't as raid viable as he used to be...

Joeyd7878
276 posts Member
edited October 2016
Who are you swapping Him out for? I know Phasma is popular but 5s speed down on basic was the main reason I used him in the past and I had horrible rng with Phasma considering her cooldown. I don't have jawa or Dengar to 7* yet so I'm thinking about running RG.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Stop the drama. He is still viable now he applies slow as much as phasma
  • He just slowed down the toon more then it was meant to.
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    Stop the drama. He is still viable now he applies slow as much as phasma

The captains and rancors TM was much faster in the raid we ran last night with speed down applied. The update stated that there was a 'fix' to 5s speed down but didn't mention any other speed down toons. Am I mistaken that the 'fix' was only applied to 5s or is the nerf across the board?
  • Joeyd7878
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    He just slowed down the toon more then it was meant to.

So if I apply speed down with RG, will it slow their TM down more than if I apply it with 5s? This is where my confusion lies...
  • Joeyd7878 wrote: »

So if I apply speed down with RG, will it slow their TM down more than if I apply it with 5s? This is where my confusion lies...

No it slows them an equal amount
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I think the "fix" was that 5s speeddown lasted longer than other toons speeddown... Was posted in bugs some time ago and aknowledged by devs
    Maybe they screwed it up?!?
  • Joeyd7878
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    hnewton wrote: »
    Joeyd7878 wrote: »

No it slows them an equal amount

Silver lining...nobody will be missing pit raids in my guild anymore. Still though, I'm not a huge fan of this change.
  • I think the "fix" was that 5s speeddown lasted longer than other toons speeddown... Was posted in bugs some time ago and aknowledged by devs
    Maybe they screwed it up?!?

Maybe that's it. Still, speed down didn't slow down TM nearly as much as it did before the update.
  • Fives was nerfed. He can sit down near Poe and Fotp near the garbage trash
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Fives was nerfed. He can sit down near Poe and Fotp near the garbage trash

Until people get Kenobi....
  • Fives was nerfed. He can sit down near Poe and Fotp near the garbage trash

I still find a geared and modded 5s to be annoying in GW. He's not totally useless now.