Stormtrooper han thoughts

Is he worth investing in. ... need better light side people for missions. .. need some thoughts

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    What's your current LS setup?

• He is good, but get Poe if you are looking for a taunter. Han is probably limited to LS battles and GW whereas Poe is almost a must in Arena; his speed is Tier 1 and dictates the battle with his slow down/expose. He has better health than Han and also self-heals by resisting detrimental effects.
  • Current light side set is jc, lum,baris, hoth scout which I know isn't the bezt and 5s
  • Han is every way better then Poe except for speed
    And unfortunate that is the determining factor so Poe automatically is better.
    If Han had poe speed look out he would be scary.
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Han is every way better then Poe except for speed

Han has less health. By like 4k. Peo is way better. Better tenacity, health, speed.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    bleeaauuh wrote: »

Han has less health. By like 4k. Peo is way better. Better tenacity, health, speed.

By like 2.8k actually. I'd gladly play Han if he had Poe's speed. Han's turn control is way better. Difference is Poe's go first.
  • Triqui wrote: »

By like 2.8k actually. I'd gladly play Han if he had Poe's speed. Han's turn control is way better. Difference is Poe's go first.

Yeah but poe has better resistance so it's hard to break his taunt.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Triqui wrote: »

Yeah but poe has better resistance so it's hard to break his taunt.

Even then I'd go with Han if they both had same speed.

Interesting thing here is that both have merits, and you'll have reasons to pick either, if they had same speed. Currently, only stat that matters is speed, so I'd only suggest Poe as tank, even if I love Han's skills
  • Han is very fun to play with but as stated above Poe is the preference due to speed. Looking at your team though, if you are to continue with the three healers for light side missions you really just need more damage. I think, more damage dealers will help more than the taunt for the LS missions. The higher level LS and DS missions are more of a grind and each bad guy takes a bunch of shots to kill with very little retaliation damage. Taunt is great for GW and arena but more of a waste for the grind of LS and DS.

Also don't sell Hoth Scout short, he is a quality middle tier toon, he is very fast with turn meter increases and stun. Very useful.
  • I know you said for the LS battles but I played a team in arena with han a couple days ago and wasn't familiar with him so I ignored him early on. Big mistake. All that turn meter manipulation was huge and let a team beat me that I would have otherwise easily whipped.
  • Han is excellent for turn meter manipulation. He's slower than Poe, though, so sometimes that can bite you in the arena. I prefer ST Han personally, but that might just be for flavor.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • I currently have Han in my 88, 86, Lumi, JC, arena. He is 61 4* elite. I need him for taunt/meter. He can take 3 blows. If Sid immune heals him, game over. If sid does his aoe 1st, my team stands a chance. I am working on getting Poe, and thinking about HK 88 86 Poe and Han.
  • I'm using Han in my team. I'm able to rank in top 5 nightly. That being said, I have troubles against Poe teams.