R2D2, Padme, and Jango Unchained

So first a big thank you devs for your amazing work on this new raid. Finding it very challenging and am excited to brainstorm gameplans with my guild. I'm pleased to have something that will challenge my skills in strategy and patience again. Dengar's already prooving to be useful in a big way and I'm pleased to see Jedi make a come-back in at least one area of the game. Dusting off Yoda and Mace feels great. Now my trio of favorite jedi is back in action. Qui Gon missed his brothers in arms. And look!! There's Kenobi!!! Young and fit ready to join the three as one of the greatest of all time. Never did like Old Ben in the game. His kit doesnt fit his greatness as the most infuential Jedi of all time. But I digress...

Speaking of Kenobi, I was super suprised he was the End-game toon for the raid. I fully expected R2D2 since he was originally advertised when the Tank Raid was first teased. No matter, nice misdirection. So where is he? We got Jawa Engineer and the Gamorrean Guard quickly after the Rancor Raid dropped and Dengar the following month. A lot of the p2p toons moved to f2p were released I assume in tandem with this Tank Raid. So are there even more toons to get from our new content??? I hope so! R2 has to be soon I hope.

This raid draws heavily from two battles. The first battle of Geonosis, where Gen. Kenobi found himself in a pickle and had to be rescued and the second battle of Geonosis where Poggle introduced this specialized tank and the B2 Rocket droid. Padme was present for both. Jango was present obviously in the first battle. So I hope these three are coming soon to the Guild Shop. And since I'm feeling optomistic maybe a Droideka too...

Unchain our favorite Droid and second favorite Mandalorian!!!