Tank Raid - Why no bonus for Clones?!?!

Ok, can we pay just a little bit of attention to in-universe lore, please?

Clone troopers were designed, trained, and combat-conditioned to be anti-Separatist (yeah, those battle droids and Geonosians). Jawas are seldom seen beyond tattooine and are easily slaughtered en masse by storm troopers.

But which group got bonuses for the tank raid? Jawas. Really? Come on. Please make an attempt to actually stick with the lore, ok? That's why most of us play this game.

Replies

• I agree, but I think some people have never seen star wars.
  • What are you kidding? The movie is probably the most well known movie and people see it multiple times in the theater. People have been watching Star Wars for 4 decades?

Nowadays most movies are lucky to be rented at RedBox.
  • By some people I mean the devs... but what ever
  • Zalkant
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Seriously. It's called the Clone Wars for a reason. It wasn't Jawas who spent years fighting this war alongside the Jedi. Clones are bred and trained specifically for battle (this battle!). Jawas are desert-dwelling scavenger cowards who have never fired a single shot in any of the 6 films.

This raid is an absolute disaster.
  • Lol.
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    By some people I mean the devs... but what ever
    Even the Devs should be laughing at that

Disaster is right. A month long disaster. There Better be some good rewards for everyone
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I agree with this post 100% clones should get a buff in this raid - it's clones vs. droids!!!... dugh!
  • Clones can already pulls more damage than any other team in AAT. What more could you want?
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    At the very least, Echo's EMP should do bonus damage against and/or stun droids. The very nature of an EMP is to disable electronics!