Advice for my team

I'm looking at my available characters and I'm unsure who to use in my lineup. I have been running a 6* phasma (leader), 5* Jedi consular, 4*dooku, 4*Rey, and 4*vader (all level 62). As a side note jc, Rey, and dooku are very close to 6 and 5*s respectively. Before I knew it I had a sidious I was grinding but not using at 6* . With these characters who should be the odd man out?

Replies

• Have you done any farming for Lum? If you are close to getting her you could back off JC and replace him with her. I got JC to 6* but didn't want to waste anymore resources on him since I am close to getting my Lun in to the arena.
  • Aggropox wrote: »
    Have you done any farming for Lum? If you are close to getting her you could back off JC and replace him with her. I got JC to 6* but didn't want to waste anymore resources on him since I am close to getting my Lun in to the arena.

I have not farmed lum. I use all my gw shipments on phasma.
  • I guess you swap your vader for your 6* sid. You cant farm vader and he doesnt do that much after his aoe. Sid has healblock on his basic attack, quite usefull and with the phasma you might proc some extra attacks from sid.
    I don't like JC too much on an arena team, but I guess you like the heal. Dooku and rey are solid heroes (especially with the dooku node in the new cantina missions) Maybe get daka instead of JC, her stun works well with phasma.
    Farming lumi is never a bad idea, especially with the new gw rules. You'll need two healers.