Mighty Chlorians are recruiting for Heroic AAT raid

Jabba
1033 posts Member
We are in need of about 10 players with diverse rosters for this raid. Phase 1 requires 4 Jedi and a cleanser. Phase 2 Wiggs / rebels / EE. Phase 3 Jawas / Ugnaught. Phase 4 Rex / Clones / Whatever you have left. This raid requires coordinated precise attacks and at least 2 percent damage per attack registered . Mighty Chlorians since conception of guilds has always been a top 50 guild and we have 3 active guilds in our family. Come join the fun and let's get our General Kenobis together. We have a very active discord and have loads of fun together . This new raid is pretty difficult but all we needed to finish our first attempt was 10 more players with diverse accounts. We made it to phase 3 in that failed attempt. Reply if have questions I can get you a discord link to jump in and see if this is for you.

Replies

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    We have 3 guilds to so any guilds looking to merge . We can consolidate the big guns for Heroic AAT and put the others in our other 2 guilds to do normal AAT raids
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    I want a General Kenobi let's go people
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    +1
  • What's up guys... We are a 50 person clan. Got to phase 3 and fizzled. We are considering a merger. We have around 20 heavy hitters. 20 average members and 10 low members. We want Kenobi too. Hit me up... Maybe we can work something out? We are on discord as well.
  • SithLivesMatter. Around 10 of us have a 7 star raid Han. And 10 are close. Been clearing heroic for 3 months with 1 attack each.

• Hi,
    Is the slot still empty in your guild? Im interessting. Im french P2P player since june. Every day in top 10/ top 5 arena. 44k power very good gear and mods. Im looking for big guild To do heroic raid.
    I let you my ally code 355-489-877
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Ikit_fr wrote: »
    Hi,
    Is the slot still empty in your guild? Im interessting. Im french P2P player since june. Every day in top 10/ top 5 arena. 44k power very good gear and mods. Im looking for big guild To do heroic raid.
    I let you my ally code 355-489-877

I can find u a home please give me a few hrs I have a lot going on at moment
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    DarthBalls wrote: »
    SithLivesMatter. Around 10 of us have a 7 star raid Han. And 10 are close. Been clearing heroic for 3 months with 1 attack each.

https://discordapp.com/invite/AmDBt Jump in there if u want to discuss
  • Hi Jabba, do you still have any free spots? I am lvl 81, i am spending regularly, but not a whale. Have 30 7* toons, 15 toons on G10 or G11, and i am in top 10 on my arena shard every day, or even better. My ally code is 136-364-545
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Hi Jabba, do you still have any free spots? I am lvl 81, i am spending regularly, but not a whale. Have 30 7* toons, 15 toons on G10 or G11, and i am in top 10 on my arena shard every day, or even better. My ally code is 136-364-545
    https://youtu.be/QTPZf4i5h54 Load that up that's our guest discord we probably can find u a spot we have 3 guilds
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Sorry no idea why that loaded that video . Yes we can fit u in if your still interested.