Poggle or HK as leader

Working on a team of poggle, HK, ig86 GS and currently lumi but building towards ig88. Would get more benefits using poggles offense up for all or HK to generate more turns for the droids. Would love suggestions for both now with lumi throw in and the future of this team when 88 is ready

Replies

• Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    I suggest both, if you're going droids, and get Lobot too. Up all 3 of their leader abilities to provide you with that droid team flexibility.

With that said, I'd go for the HK leader as base (or primary) with Poggles buff and speed up working as a regular member.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Bump.

Can anyone quantify the effect that Poggle's leadership has? It's the only one in game that I can't tie directly to a stat or action.

What does '25% increase in offense' actually mean? The ability 'Offense Up' increases damage. But I'm curious if 'offense' as a leader means more than just an increase in damage.

Has anyone done any extensive playing around with it to get a feel for whether or not it does more than just add on additional damage?
  • Options
    Personally I'd use HK as leader, but I'm running 3 droids and skipping out on GS in favor of Poe. From what I've seen with a Poggle in the mix, it takes me the exact same number of shots to kill the same target regardless. I'd rather have the turn meter.
  • Options
    I have been unimpressed when I've ran my 6* Poggle as leader. I now put IG-88 as lead before Poggle.
  • Options
    My current team is HK lead 5*, 88 6* and 86 7* with Han at 4* and Lumi soon 7*.

Working on my Poe and Poggle to swap out Han and Lumi. I want no healz. I might keep Han and Poe together though.
  • Options
    I prefer HK-47 over Poggle as leader, as HK's leadership ability doesn't just increase crit chance—much more so than IG-88—but also the turn meter (I'm at 30%) of any droid who lands a critical hit. With IG-88 and IG-86 already possessing high crit rates, this translates into a lot of extra attacks, and a lot more damage in a single turn. Poggle's best abilities are Droid Assault and Metal Hide, which don't require him in the leadership position.

Problem with Lobot is his incredibly low health and speed (even with droid boost) and he seldom survives long enough to get a turn.