Are you Team WhipiT or Team Qeltar?

DonnieDrako
221 posts Member
edited January 2016
WhipiT and Qeltar, your online soap opera amuses me. I decided that it would be fun to see who would come out on top in this Galactic war of the community forums poll.

Small history lesson for those of you who don't read the forums everyday. These two fellows, both well articulated and heavily involved in the community, tend to disagree and argue over everything. Both tend to have valid points on most topics but can rarely agree with each other.

It's simple, if you generally agree with WhipiT and his points of view then chose Team WhipiT , if you generally agree with Qeltar and his points of view the chose Team Qeltar!

May the best team win!

Are you Team WhipiT or Team Qeltar? 46 votes

Team WhipiT
50%
GenghisDonJJHbleeaauuhDarthVanioTavenRendarDeathSSlayerthisgameisdopeRogan_Ban84RandallreturnoftheewokEveradanBlumpKingThalosKiranoBrowniejaje6993HeezyyyyHunterMuncherPuncherKwynne4444Keyzer_SozeRyAsh 23 votes
Team Qeltar
50%
WhipiTBlamioniancat21azraelPoerliIM_UR_UPGRADEd3gaussmeanprideD_MillennialCleanerTakLlewellaTyroneWildcats1203DaysOfYoreOmnirhyzeWillkimm98Al_TizGanicolaWJ28 23 votes

Replies

• Booooooo.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    This cannot lead to any good.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Team Qeltar
    I'll leave it at this Qeltar is a smart guy. Smarter than me. But I have been into competive gaming for over 7 years. High end arena teams in WOW to Counter Strike madness. I break down game mechanics and find the best min/max possible and I stay towards the top of any game I focus on. I always share and help the very best I can with every game I play. I only played SWGOH because my wife did. I brought my competive nature to a casual. P2W game and its not a good fit or good for my wallet.

It gets old making a post and there are people that instantly post to disagree with everything you say. I'm not sure why but whatever. I wish you all the best but these forums are not for me lol.
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Team WhipiT
    Ridiculous thread. Hopefully a mod will close it soon. This isn't bloody Twilight.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Why compare??? I'll definitely give a vote to both teams because I treasure their inputs/helps/advices and I greatly appreciate it.

Personally I find that there is no point in comparing who is better, because ultimately, they can only give you guidance and advice, the choice and decision still boils down to you. :)
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Well said, Feng. I'm a fan of both.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Feng wrote: »
    Why compare??? I'll definitely give a vote to both teams because I treasure their inputs/helps/advices and I greatly appreciate it.

Personally I find that there is no point in comparing who is better, because ultimately, they can only give you guidance and advice, the choice and decision still boils down to you. :)

I agree with a lot of their points too. Wasn't meant to be a troll post but if it goes that route then a mod will close it. I'm not picking a team, wanted to see what the community chooses.

I figured one of the 2 of them would pick the other guys team lol @WhipiT
  • Bad thread, where is option for both of them :'(
  • DiscoSlice wrote: »
    Bad thread, where is option for both of them :'(

It won't let me change the poll options otherwise I'd throw it in.

• Team Qeltar
    LMFAO this is awesome. Sit back and enjoy people relax and have fun. Nothing wrong with a little civil difference of opinion. Both are great guys.
  • This shouldn't be up; people can have their own opinions and should be allowed to voice it without someone making a poll on whose opinion is better.
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Team WhipiT
    WhipiT, is more build the best team, I paid to have a better team. Qeltar, to me is that team kicks my **** op, nerf, nerf, nerf!.
  • what is even a qeltao? never heard of it
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Yea i cant vote haha
    Me an qeltar had some nice debates recently and i do tend to lean toward "team whipiT" haha but both these folks add ALOT to the community and agree with either of em or not, thats valuable and I fully respect them both. Now if only qeltar can find somethin in this thread to nerf, the force will be in balance (jk of course haha)
  • Why is there no Team Havok?
  • Theirs more people on this forum that provide incredible debates and counter debates than whipit and qeltar btw.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    False dichotomy. I'm team Pilot except his opinion on GW changes.
  • Team WhipiT
    I'm on team GenghisDon if I had a write in vote, but I like what what Whipit shares. I too spend a lot of time trying to break games and find the best possible way to do it. If you guys like min/maxing and like star wars and have real live friends in physical distance, try Star Wars Miniatures. It's out of print, but you can find pieces for the game on ebay. Best game ever. Bloomilk.com is a great starting place. it's Min/Max heaven!!!
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    lame post. Both are good players and add to the community. Whipit has been around since the beginning of global I believe, and been helpful.

Qeltar, while i disagree with him on many things, is still a great help for the community.

Can a mod please shut this down?
  • Team Qeltar
    aspenstar wrote: »
    This shouldn't be up; people can have their own opinions and should be allowed to voice it without someone making a poll on whose opinion is better.

I see this as a way for people to express who they tend to agree more. People can have opinions, but others can't judge their opinions?

Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Team WhipiT
    I agree with Qeltar on this point
    "Can I play level 80 now? Nope. Don't care about it.
    Incidentally, everyone assumes that level 80 is the cap, because of how the UI is structured and what has been data-mined. But we're already at level 70, 6 weeks after launch. There is no reason to believe that cap won't be raised again. They have never said that 80 is it and they never plan to go beyond it.
    If it's successful we will eventually see level 90, 100 and beyond.
    So using your "logic" they .. never balance the game?"

But he complains and whines about nerfs so much that I have to be on team whipit.

What about Team Stupidfatfool?
  • Team Qeltar
    I think they both have their good and bad points. I just think whipit is toxic as hell and makes fun of and attacks the community as often as he helps it.

Team Havok sounds better.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    team ewok
    mighty chlorians
  • Who cares ... Both offer useful discussion.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I agree and dissagree with both so I have to vote on team Ztyle®
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    I agree and dissagree with both so I have to vote on team Ztyle®
    Lianara wrote: »
    Who cares ... Both offer useful discussion.
    Why is there no Team Havok?

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.