Perfect Arena Stall Squad

Would anyone recommend building a stall squad for arena? The idea is to build a team that cannot be killed in 5 minutes even though they lack the ability to kill the other team. After you are happy with your rank by using your "real" squad, you park the stall squad by playing them in your final round.

Is it really worth the resources to level one up?

Here is a suggested team comp:

Teebo (L), Ewok, Poe, Barriss, Lumi/Daka/JC

Does anyone have a better one?

Replies

• Old Ben, Barriss, Fives, Savage, Kylo Ren
  • pay2win wrote: »
    Old Ben, Barriss, Fives, Savage, Kylo Ren

That would be my choice as well. Though I might replace Ren with jc to aid Barris in healing.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Lobot, Assaj, Ewok Elder, Teebo leading, Bariss.
  • I have someone in my bracket that has a similar team.

Han leader
    Ewok elder
    Daka
    Leia
    FOTP.

You really have to be careful against this team. Leia and FOTP can, and will pick you apart. If you kill them they just get rezzed. Add in han stealing your turn meter doesn't help things.

It's not a hard team to beat as long as you have fast, hard hitters, but without them you very well would lose.
  • I wonder if Barress won't make a reappearance at lvl 70. Her and a full Jedi team that includes old Ben, can be very difficult to beat in under 5 min. At least it was a lvl 60. Some toons have massive HP pools at 70mand I wonder if they will be able to hold up against the fast damage dealers of today.
  • I don't think in the current meta this team
    Can work, I have thought about it but the damage potential of some characters is just waaaaay to high.
    Teebo certainly has to be lead
    Then maybe some very high hp tanks so they can't just be 1 shot
    Teebo lead
    Fives
    Barris
    Savage
    Maybe daka
    But like I said characters like fotp, leia, geo solider, ig88
    Ig88, maul, lando
    Would tear these stall teams apart
  • Hark_Mamill
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Perhaps stall teams are a thing of the past until the meta changes but I remain intrigued. Here is a team I have theory crafted based on heroes I actually own. I am almost completely f2p and I haven't been able to level them up enough to even be viable but I started a second account on a new shard a few weeks ago where almost no one has even hit 50 yet.

What do you think of this one?

Lumi (Lead)

Barriss

JC

Ahsoka

Nightsister Acolyte