Ep event tips

This is for people who got EP the first go round. Wondering who my 5th reble should be I have

7* lando
7* sth
7* leia
7* Biggs

Currently I Have also
6* Luke
4* Akbar

Wondering if Luke is ok to use because he's close to 7* as a 5th or go with someone else?

Wanna get ep 7*

Thx for any tips

Replies

• Akbar for sure. His leader ability is amazing, and he can cleanse debuffs.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    How close Luke is to 7*? You basically need any 5 Rebels and you are good to go for the Event.

I would work on Ackbar for other purposes though.
  • NotMatt
    68 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Agree. Finish off Luke so you are ready for the event whenever it happens, but definitely keep farming AA. They haven't announced a return date for the Palpatine event so who knows if you'll have AA ready or not when the event returns. Luke is a good fallback in case your AA isn't ready should the event return sooner rather than later. But AA is a great toon to have regardless of the event.
  • If it comes out of nowhere again try and finish Luke otherwise take some time with ackbar as he'll be more useful outside the event
  • I would not even consider Luke but i just started farming 88 and wanted to 7* him first so I'll do Luke while I'm doing 88 then do AA after I'm done 88