LFG

3 active players lvl 78-81 looking for a more active guild, we ourselves clear a t4 in a couple of days. We need a more active guild clearing at least t4 up to t6 regularly. We need at least 3 maybe 5 spots to bring along our dead guild ( all f2p, two 63 one 78 two 81). If interested in having us join, post below please

Replies

• You can join us, EmpireRiot. it mostly Russian language group, but you can feel yourself free.
    We left our previous guild with dead guild master, so we are recruiting new members. So far we have 8 active members 80+ lvl.
    You can give it a try I think!
    You can add me if you like 457-568-837
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    AstroZombies, currently 35/50 doing T6 raids. Looking to pick up active players for our push to T7. Casual but active guild, communication (discord) expected from members.
    PM me if interested.
  • DocV
    27 posts Member
    we can accomodate your group. Galactic **** hunters here. 45/50 now. running tier 7 rancor and normal tank raid atm. message me
  • Feel free to join up with us.. many of us are capable of running higher tiers but we are at tier 4 right now. I won't let players hold up progress of the majority of us.. we are currently about to down a t4, we have 150k pit tickets and we have an AAT up (honestly we aren't ready for AAT) but it gives us something to beat on while we are doing the other stuff. Ally code is 219-553-862 I am on the forums daily recruiting, and I haven't opened the flood gates for people to join IE min level to join is 50 and raises as we progress. I could grow this guild at a much faster rate, but people who stay and grow tend to stick around .. and that's what I"m looking for.
  • Hello, we are searching for new Member who are interested in finishing the new Raid very quickly.
    What do you need:
    - 5 (25 Chars) Teams with Maxed mods/level (as far as you be atm. not lvl85 required)/Equipmentlevel
    - daylie gaming
    - lvl 81+
    - Read Guildinfos for Raidrules for the Pitraid

About us:
    - We chat via Telegram (if interested)
    - 45 Members atm
    - We raid Nonheroic tier Tank (our goal is to get as soon as possible to heroic tier)
    - We raid Heroic tier Pit Raid

When you are Interested, write me here in Forum a private message :)
  • Krayt Dragon Ulumni has plenty of spots that is reforming as of today. We were raiding tier 5 in about 2 days and that with the majority of the workload being from 6 players. We will be taking on 50+ players but having a strong core for us to hit the ground running where we left off would be awesome. I am El Superior and my Ally code is 656-538-258
  • We are on the cusp of heroic rancor raids. With another couple of decent 81's. We might be able to get there. I might be able to free up to 3 total spots. But, only have 1 at the moment. If you think you'll only need to bring over 3, send me a PM. I might just have a couple more questions, and can work out logistics if you're interested.