Bringing Characters

What new characters would you like to see?
I would like to see Jango Fett for example, more Clones and more diversity in terms of healers. I really like the game at the moment and would really enjoy the emergence of new characters... What you guys suggest? Maybe this gives the Team of EA some ideas. Canon or non Canon characters are welcome in my opinion. Thanks everyone for posting.

Replies

• Slave leia.
  • moddom wrote: »
    Slave leia.

LOL
  • moddom wrote: »
    Slave leia.

Hahaha nice one. She is iconic
  • IG69
    31 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Any Hutt would be welcome
  • Obi-wan clone wars would be awesome,
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Salacious B Crumb
  • HaraLucas wrote: »
    Obi-wan clone wars would be awesome,

I agree, I've tinked about it. And the Jedi Temple Guardian
  • I'd love to see some Spaceballs characters added. I highly doubt that will happen, though.
  • Zato
    13 posts Member
    Grievous with lightsabers would be awesome. Young Obi for sure and Droideka would be sick.
  • Crispy Uncle Owen.
  • Revan, Jedi or sith or better yet both!
    Who I am is not important, my message is. - Revan
  • Darth Jar Jar
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    More reliable dark side healers...
  • Hondo (spelling?) as another scoundrel

Padme (totally perplexes me how such a major character in the prequels and Clone Wars is left out)

Jabba taunt tank with highest hp in the game

• Revan, Malak, Bastila, Carth, Juhani, Kreia, Zalbaar, Mission, R2D2, T3M4, Visas Marr, Mara Jade, Jango, Mandalore, Canderous Ordo, Kyle Katarn, Jar Jar (just kidding), Greivious, and Malgus.

Yeah, I liked KoTOR and mandalorians are my favorite faction in Star Wars.

Oh, and Darth Plagueis would be nice to finally have a solid dark side healer.
  • R2D2.

I'd also like to see some more dark side healers. I have Talia and that's it and will get to work on Daka down the line.
  • HaraLucas wrote: »
    Obi-wan clone wars would be awesome,

See my Prequel Obi Wan Character Idea
  • shimsham wrote: »
    R2D2.

I'd also like to see some more dark side healers. I have Talia and that's it and will get to work on Daka down the line.

See my Obi Wan Character Idea
  • shimsham wrote: »
    R2D2.

See my Obi Wan Character Idea
  • Crispy Uncle Owen.

LOL so wrong
  • TR8R
  • Violator wrote: »
    Revan, Malak, Bastila, Carth, Juhani, Kreia, Zalbaar, Mission, R2D2, T3M4, Visas Marr, Mara Jade, Jango, Mandalore, Canderous Ordo, Kyle Katarn, Jar Jar (just kidding), Greivious, and Malgus.

Yeah, I liked KoTOR and mandalorians are my favorite faction in Star Wars.

Oh, and Darth Plagueis would be nice to finally have a solid dark side healer.

I completely agree with you, it would be awesome. Im also curious about a version of Ashoka Star wars Rebels Version.
  • Since some of the characters work best with others of their own kind, how about the ability to activate more than one Stormtrooper, or Tusken Raider. Maybe a full team of First Order Stormtroopers for Phasma to command.

I was frustrated to figure out that the special abilities of some of the characters where limited to only those of like faction, especially when you consider how small some of the factions (sand people) are.
  • Dark side barriss with pre nerf abilities.

I'd really like to see thrawn and company.

From episodes 4,5 and 6, lets see wedge and space slug.

From episodes 1,2 and 3, lets see aurra sing and ki-adi-mundi.

And for the premium purchase packs, George Lucus.
  • Since some of the characters work best with others of their own kind, how about the ability to activate more than one Stormtrooper, or Tusken Raider. Maybe a full team of First Order Stormtroopers for Phasma to command.

I was frustrated to figure out that the special abilities of some of the characters where limited to only those of like faction, especially when you consider how small some of the factions (sand people) are.

In that case I would like to see the flametrooper also.