[suggestion] Increase the time for Heroic. here's why.

When the Rancor raid was unleashed, we as players have just these factor to think abut when going all for it:
- The correct characters for each phase
- The gear and level for those characters

It was simple, a one time only as you cant take off the gear. But this time we have mods, to farm mods is time consuming, to get 5* is hard, to get the shape you need and the status you need etc, there are so many possibilities.
That being said, to get teams ready for the tank raid is so much time consuming, I need to remove mods from some of my arena team, play with the mods to get the combination and status you think fit better with the character to use. After trial and error, you'll be moving more mods. All the process is time consuming, there's enough to do with the eternal farming, gw (which luckily is a breeze now until we begin encountering lvl 85 teams fully geared), arena upgrading mods (which is so much time consuming) and most of us work 8 hours a day, need time with family and rock n' roll etc.

This raid is not only slow, is pretty difficult. My guild didn't finish Heroic this time, and some people didn't have time to try every possibility before the raid ends.

I know the response from many will be "well if you aren't ready for Heroic then do T6", that's not the point, I'm only suggesting something, or at least expressing a concern. nothing more.

Replies

• I disagree. It seems to me like the issue you are experiencing is purely because you're your still experimenting with what teams to use with which mods. This means that this is only an issue in the beginning. Once you know what to use this is not an issue anymore. Therefore, no need to change it purely because it takes more time now that the raid is new.
  • thanks for the input. but it's still slow to remove the mods, upgrade them, and put them.

perhaps another suggestion should be that the devs could increase the speed on upgrading mods (the animation is too slow) and a button to "remove all mods" from certain character.
  • DieInFire wrote: »
    thanks for the input. but it's still slow to remove the mods, upgrade them, and put them.

perhaps another suggestion should be that the devs could increase the speed on upgrading mods (the animation is too slow) and a button to "remove all mods" from certain character.

Mod management definitely needs a rework. I m with you on that. It s a drag, i just postpone it and throw my mods on whoever doesnt have any yet.

But heroic is heroic. Heroic is one team of 50 max finishing the job in 2 days. Until your mods are on par, better stick with t6. I know that s not the answer you want to hear.

• IvoB1987 wrote: »
    I disagree. It seems to me like the issue you are experiencing is purely because you're your still experimenting with what teams to use with which mods. This means that this is only an issue in the beginning. Once you know what to use this is not an issue anymore. Therefore, no need to change it purely because it takes more time now that the raid is new.

I really don't understand how you can disagree with this. This assumes that we aren't going to have to constantly switch around our good mods (which we are even after we figure it out) and that this raid is going to take an insanely longer amount of time because we have to constantly retreat and retry ad nauseum. This is all insanely boring, so I probably just won't play it any more, but this 2 day time limit is pretty arbitrary if they don't fix the heroic raid and forcing people to spend even more time on this game in a short window is sure to make people leave. I mean they are already forcing themselves to play this awful raid, why make them choose to do so over work, family, and friends?
  • Noe17
    148 posts Member
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    I disagree. It seems to me like the issue you are experiencing is purely because you're your still experimenting with what teams to use with which mods. This means that this is only an issue in the beginning. Once you know what to use this is not an issue anymore. Therefore, no need to change it purely because it takes more time now that the raid is new.

I really don't understand how you can disagree with this. This assumes that we aren't going to have to constantly switch around our good mods (which we are even after we figure it out) and that this raid is going to take an insanely longer amount of time because we have to constantly retreat and retry ad nauseum. This is all insanely boring, so I probably just won't play it any more, but this 2 day time limit is pretty arbitrary if they don't fix the heroic raid and forcing people to spend even more time on this game in a short window is sure to make people leave. I mean they are already forcing themselves to play this awful raid, why make them choose to do so over work, family, and friends?

Agreed
  • This could have all been avoided by them requiring you to be normal before heroic like they did in the first raid. Then you know what characters would work the best on each phase. Unlocking heroic out the gate wasn't smart. I know my guild threw away 90k coins because of this. We were not ready and even normal is taking us forever still on phase 1 do to our lower members just not having a deep lineup.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    T7 heroic Rancor has less health but I believe more damage dealt to the player + no refreshes so it is both harder and easier (easier for deep rosters, harder for shallow ones).

T6 Rancor has a lot more health but has refreshes and usually more people have 6* to spare versus 7* (although if you've been playing a while, you may have all 7* and are good to go).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"