Im about to run out of sim tickets

29 sim tickets left. This is a serious problem we need more ways to get sim tickets outside of daily quests or buying with crystals.

Replies

• Are you being sarcastic?
  • How did you do that? Seems like i have an endless amount, that just keeps growing. Not mocking you, really wouldnt know how to do that.

I think it s a worlds first. Make this sticky
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    EA: "Show me the money!!!"

When you saw you were going down in the number, did you stop simming challenges?

Are you farming low lvl gear?
    Do you do energy refreshes?

I still float between 2-3k, I do the 50/50 and 2 cantinas. I have never thought I was going to run out (since back in the day). Once you hit the point where you are farming 12 energy nodes and up for the most part, and doing energy refreahes, the number should creep up or stay level.

Good luck.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    I would run low up to level 65-70, after 70 I have had about 500 consistently.

I do most refreshes up to 100 for normal energy and 200 cantina.

It does help if you farm a couple of hard nodes a day for shards...
  • welcome to the club - I buy sim tickets with crystals for a few weeks. In my alt account now 40 lvl i also buy it. The price is ridiculous, but what can I do....
  • When I see mine dropping, I auto play challenges instead of simming them, and farm gear on hard nodes instead of easy for a while. Also, do 2 regular energy refreshes for 100 crystals, instead of a cantina refresh. It gives you more sim tickets and helps build your total back up.
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    GruyloRen wrote: »
    When I see mine dropping, I auto play challenges instead of simming them, and farm gear on hard nodes instead of easy for a while. Also, do 2 regular energy refreshes for 100 crystals, instead of a cantina refresh. It gives you more sim tickets and helps build your total back up.

you are right, but this takes time...

EDIT: anyway the price is ridiculous
  • Eneegy refresh 2x50 is the best value thing in the game. If you don't even spend on that to hoard crystals, or don't spend 30 for tickets, auto the low level nodes w AOE. It's over in 15 seconds.
  • Buy 2xenergy refreshes daily and you should be fine. Consider auto-battling rather than simming some battles when you have spare time.

My son's account, where he is in the top-1000 in arena and doesn't clear his dailies daily and likes to buy Chromium rather than energy, has this problem. It just requires more management.

If you are able to buy 100 cantina energy and 50/50 regular energy this shouldn't be a problem in the long run. If you are still having a problem consider farming hard nodes for regular gear or higher energy cantina characters (aka RG, JKA, Dooku, Wedge, etc.). That will lower your battles per day.

The ability to sim challenges definitely made it harder to hang onto sims.
  • I noticed I was in a gradual decline, so I now just auto the daily challenges. Problem solved. They're over in seconds anyway.
  • I used to have thousands, now only 250. Leveling up toons with callers and power cells with low drop rates makes them things disappear in no time.
  • we all know the solution - yes I can auto, not sim, all my farming, but then I will have sim tickets, but no nerves :smile:
    Just agree with me that price is ridiculous and close the story :smile:
  • This changes once all the gear you need is in 10 energy battles and you're hunting for shards in 16 and 20 energy battles all day. You end up using the energy you buy in refreshes but not nearly all of the sim tickets.
  • I sim everything and actually increase my sims. They've doubled in the last couple of months (over 6,600 now).
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    double drop day helped regain my stock. now since i barely do normal battles, my sim ticket pile up. i have over 800 now. 3 weeks ago i was like you with 21 left.
  • I'm doing 4 refreshes a day and ofc I farm gear sometimes it's the lower level ones sometimes it's the higher level ones. I think its the cantina and maybe challenges that eat up all my sim tickets.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    What level is the OP? I know in the beginning there is a sim ticket crunch but that tends to dissipate after level 50 or so.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    What level is the OP? I know in the beginning there is a sim ticket crunch but that tends to dissipate after level 50 or so.

I'm level 81. Like others said I guess I'll have to just auto challenges and farm gear on higher energy nodes.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Farming gear on 8 and 10 energy nodes, and then farming 8 energy cantina nodes is what really depletes it.
  • Maegor wrote: »
    Farming gear on 8 and 10 energy nodes, and then farming 8 energy cantina nodes is what really depletes it.

Actually you are wrong - what really depletes it is sim ticket drop rate :smile:
  • Auto play your challenges. Auto play low level LS/DS/Cantina nodes.
  • If you are farming low level stuff your sim tickets go down. then you can just auto those easy nodes which are done with very quickly.

As you start simming higher level nodes you will hoard them naturally.