How long did you farm Kylo Ren?

Prev1
kin
24 posts Member
Hi. Just wanted to know how much time it took you to farm kylo shards. I have unlocked him just now and got 6 shards from all of my cantina energy. I also want to know how many times do you use crystal refreshes. Should i just refresh once a day or twice? Thanks guys!

Replies

• I always refresh twice simply because the cantina tokens are so valuable for unlocking heros like Poe Or Boba. Using two refreshes a day I think it took me like 2.5 weeks to get him to 7*. I honestly can't remember and results will vary.
  • It took me approximately 30 days, without using refreshes.
  • It took me about 3 weeks.
  • The farm till 80 shards took a week, one refresh a day. Results may vary due to RNG tho
    Creator of Dutch Bier Alliance [DBA] - Come and join if you're Dutch. More casual/low level? Come join Dutch Bier Alliance Academy [DBAA]
  • 5 days (2 refreshes a day, had to farm Poe quickly lol)
  • I farm him from its opening in cantina til yesterday, maxing his abilities and staring to 7* plus full gear, waiting to 64, but he remains in my bench cz i cant find better synergy with him. My lead is phasma, but still using all 7* sid, lumi, daka and 5* dooku. In gw my 6th char is jc..with this 6char i can finish 12/12 daily.

Maybe he is useful in aoe team..so im farming pogle to try it with him.
  • kin
    24 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Thanks guys. Refreshed for 200 crystals and got 2 shards. dang
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • When I first started farming Kylo he dropped a lot now he is 5* I'm lucky to get 2 using all the cantina tokens per day.
  • Monx
    43 posts Member
    Where in Cantina can you farm Kylo Ren? I've been farming Luke for a while so haven't unlocked much.
  • kin
    24 posts Member
    Monx wrote: »
    Where in Cantina can you farm Kylo Ren? I've been farming Luke for a while so haven't unlocked much.

Cantina battle 4C. You need to be lvl 53 to access stage 4.
  • About 3 weeks to 7* him
  • 3 weeks??? Who are you people?!?
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    He should be 7* tomorrow or Friday at the latest. I had to wait 3 days to get to level 53 when he was released. I used 1 cantina refresh every day until they increased the level cap I have been using 2 cantina refreshes. I have gotten a drop rate of roughly 30%.
  • Corndog131 wrote: »
    3 weeks??? Who are you people?!?

^^^ this

Took me more than three weeks just to unlock him, and some folks have him at 7* in the same amount time. I'm clearly doing it wrong.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    5stars 70/85 im trying get him to 7Stars.. I started farming him 1 after week of his released.. . I always refresh 1 time in cantina..

Updated: one refresh i got 5shards, not bad from 12battles..
  • It took me approximately 30 days to level him from 0 to 7* (in the first 15 days i used double refresh, then i used single refresh), but my mark that my RNG was terrible there were days when i got 3/40...
  • Corndog131 wrote: »
    3 weeks??? Who are you people?!?

^^^ this

Took me more than three weeks just to unlock him, and some folks have him at 7* in the same amount time. I'm clearly doing it wrong.

I refreshed cantina twice a day. Everything else is rng.
  • kin
    24 posts Member
    That 1 week maybe possible now. 2 days have passed and im at 26/80. Really want him so i do 2 refreshes a day. Thanks for the replies guys
  • I need 90 shards for 7*. Perfect, since by then I can unlock the Dooku node.
  • I did 2 refreshes every day, spent all cantina energy on Kylo and averaged right at 13 shards a day. It took me 2 1/2 weeks to get to 6* at which point I made a change in my arena team so have not done any further work towards 7*.

If you're curious about how long you have left, use this.
    • 1* 10 shards
    • 2* 15 shards
    • 3* 25 shards
    • 4* 30 shards
    • 5* 65 shards
    • 6* 85 shards
    • 7* 100 shards

Add up how many shards you still need and divide by the average your getting on shard drops. If you don't want to calculate the average, I believe 13 shards per day using 2 energy refreshes is pretty close and is consistent with what several other posters had. If you're going from zero, a full 7 stars works out to approximately 25 days.

YMMV
  • kin
    24 posts Member
    Yendor wrote: »
    I did 2 refreshes every day, spent all cantina energy on Kylo and averaged right at 13 shards a day. It took me 2 1/2 weeks to get to 6* at which point I made a change in my arena team so have not done any further work towards 7*.

If you're curious about how long you have left, use this.
    • 1* 10 shards
    • 2* 15 shards
    • 3* 25 shards
    • 4* 30 shards
    • 5* 65 shards
    • 6* 85 shards
    • 7* 100 shards

Add up how many shards you still need and divide by the average your getting on shard drops. If you don't want to calculate the average, I believe 13 shards per day using 2 energy refreshes is pretty close and is consistent with what several other posters had. If you're going from zero, a full 7 stars works out to approximately 25 days.

YMMV

Wow. Thanks for all that info man!
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Oh no.. using 2 cantina refills a day cost like 30" crystals? :(
  • Feng wrote: »
    Oh no.. using 2 cantina refills a day cost like 30" crystals? :(

Yeah 300 crystals.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Been farming with 1 refresh a day since his release on cantina. I have 40 shards left until 7*. Guess ive had bad luck.
  • Still working on 7*. At 45/100 and refresh 1-2 times. He's not a high priority though, and mainly use the cantina refresh for hopes of mk3 ability gears, currency for shipments, and xp. When I get 69, I'll bust out more for Barriss and Dooku.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm 51/100 to 7*. I've been farming him since about the time he was released with only 1 cantina energy refill daily. I stopped once or twice for a day or so here and there to finish starring up a toon who was close to the next level for use in GW.

Can't wait to be finished with him, it's been a long slog.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    I hit 7* today and I only use 1 refresh daily for 100gems so that's like a month?
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • 9/80 farming one week no refreshes at all playing battles without using sim tickets :).

I should have kylo at 6* at this rate in couple of months but for me the farming is great and im already building Phasma and Fives up currently.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • I'm working on Kylo too, just because. I feel like I should really be working on Geonosian Soldier though. :(