Should i farm geo soldier or biggs darklighter?

Willkimm98
466 posts Member
edited January 2016
I havd biggs at 3* and geo soldier at 1*, so not to far with him. If neither is any good, who else in cantina should i farm (not kylo)?

Should i farm geo soldier or biggs darklighter? 47 votes

Geo soldier
76%
YoYoYoda369TelaanJohnnySteelAlphaSlyGambitefogtmanBlamCrossXcaliburDarthVaniojeremyj26MerilonstupidfatfoolRedanduffmc81ThomasLyleHeronmarTheShadow1983ThalosKiranoSilverSargeantArijitDrich2323 36 votes
Biggs darklighter
17%
ioniancat21Clintos_FreshmakerMasterTamiastwallerWillkimm98XorthyxBravo29JediLeriche 8 votes
Other
6%
KAULIerayemeklierKeyzer_Soze 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    Geo soldier
    GS hands down - he's one of the best characters in the game - great attacker with speed and meter gain ability. I like Biggs too - but big edge to GS due to the speed advantage he has over Biggs.
  • Options
    Geo soldier
    Biggs is easily farmed in other areas as well. Definitely GS.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Biggs darklighter
    I went with Biggs for future potential in my rebel squad and ship synergies when ever that is dropped. Do not be surprised if geo gets toned down next update. Him, Poe, and many more of those uber guys I am saying to every F2P stay away. The nerf hammer will come to those OP cookie cutter teams soon enough, if not the player base will shrink I can assure that, and you will have wasted months on a toon and potential team design.
  • Options
    Geo soldier
    twaller wrote: »
    I went with Biggs for future potential in my rebel squad and ship synergies when ever that is dropped. Do not be surprised if geo gets toned down next update. Him, Poe, and many more of those uber guys I am saying to every F2P stay away. The nerf hammer will come to those OP cookie cutter teams soon enough, if not the player base will shrink I can assure that, and you will have wasted months on a toon and potential team design.

I don't think they'll be nerfed. But with the next update some chars like dooku may move to the higher speed turn and poe, geo and so on will be not so effective
  • Options
    Geo soldier
    Doku is still the fastest. Poe problem is not speed only, its his turn meter reduction.

• ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Biggs darklighter
    I chose Biggs because I knew he could be leveled far quicker than Geonosian Soldier, but GS is good also. I almost picked other and was thinking that maybe Poggle or Nightsister Initiate are other options though....
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Geo soldier
    Arijit wrote: »
    Doku is still the fastest. Poe problem is not speed only, its his turn meter reduction.

In second round Dooku is fastest. First round it's a coin flip.
  • Options
    If you leveled Biggs for Ship Synergies there will be many more heroes with that ability.
    E.G. Asajj, most Jedi, Boba Fett etc.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.