Out of credits

Before the update I had over 3 million credits, but promotions and upgrading gear wiped it out very quickly. I now have shards for two promotable low level toons I can't afford to promote, I have training droids and gear to take Dooku from 60 to 62, can't afford that either. I wonder what happens when I hit level 63, 64, and my highest toons are 62. Will I get lvl 64 teams in GW?

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    How many toons did you promote?
  • Options
    I got 7th star on 3 toons pretty much aĺl at once, that used most of it. I've trained 4 toons from 60 to 62 but now it takes a while to accumulate enough for any more. I use a little for daily promotion and gear to get the achievement, but that's on lvl 10 or so.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Yup that'll do it lol. If you run into that problem of having to star up multiple toons again I'd stagger them so you always have at least 750k in reserve.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. After promoting two characters to 7 stars I've been struggling to build up more cash. I even tried the key challenge but it wasn't worth it.
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This is why you keep your least fav toons at 6* and only promote the odd one that will largely benefit your team to 7* vice vera :D. Now im afraid of promoting sidious to 7* rofl.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    That's life in the game, you have to make hard choices about priorities.

You can burn all your energy on keycard battles if you want but then you can't farm gear or shards.
    You can promote your low level toons but then you can't train your arena squad to max level.
    Etc....etc...
    Like the Rolling Stones say: You can't always get what you want....
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options

You can burn all your energy on keycard battles if you want but then you can't farm gear or shards.
    You can promote your low level toons but then you can't train your arena squad to max level.
    Etc....etc...

Unless you're willing to spend the rent money on crystal ;)
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    murton09 wrote: »

Etc....etc...

Unless you're willing to spend the rent money on crystal ;)

Most people's rent/mortgage for one month would not get you fully maxed in this game.
  • Options
    Well, out of credits, out of gems, cant get past level 64 7* team in GW, can't keep up ranking in arena, the rest is boring. I think I'll quit before I'm tempted to spend anymore. May the force be with y'all.
  • Options
    GW is ridiculous .
    Try being a new player and expected to actually complete a GW .....
    Most awful game mechanics I've ever come across.
  • Options
    I'm starting to run low on credits but main issue is training droids. Todays challenges haven't helped as my tanks are useless and can't beat the level 62 challenge so I'm trying to get them higher but will prob have to skip till next time.
  • Options
    Lol, I can barely get anyone to 6* being f2p. God bles
  • Options
    Nzchimeran wrote: »
    GW is ridiculous .
    Try being a new player and expected to actually complete a GW .....
    Most awful game mechanics I've ever come across.

I failed GW the first 25 or so times I tried it, but once I beat it once, my squad hasn't failed to complete it one time. 13 consecutive days. And 7 of those times, marched one crew through every battle with no deaths. 7*JC, 6*Ackbar, 6*Resistance Pilot, 6*Chewie, and 4* Phasma. It sucks getting over the hump, but once you get over it, you are probably over it to stay.
  • Options
    Just for kicks, I subbed in 4 level 10-15 toons on my arena team as a parting gift to my server. Dropped from 79 to 276 overnight. Adios!