How much do flat offense secondaries actually do?

I recently got 2 decent mods, one blue and one gold, and the flat offense secondary both got upgraded a few. Both of them are +100 offense about. How much damage will this actually translate into? Is it only +100? I put one of them on my Fives and he has been hitting for around 600 more I think. This seems pretty good, but anyone know more specifics?

Replies

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Stack them on toons with +%dmg effects like Lando or Anakin and you'll see the dif. An 86 on my server has over +700 in offense mods and he can crit my Shoretrooper for 26k on the assist
  • Options
    @Zooey
    Mods don't stack, so that means that the % boosts won't factor in the flat offense, if I'm right. Because of this, I was thinking of using this on lesser damage dealers that could use the boost like fives. But you are right, that would probably be smarter. If anyone can confirm any of this it could be nice.
  • Options
    While they don't stack, you'll still get more out of the mod putting it on someone with higher base offense
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    @Zooey
    Mods don't stack, so that means that the % boosts won't factor in the flat offense, if I'm right. Because of this, I was thinking of using this on lesser damage dealers that could use the boost like fives. But you are right, that would probably be smarter. If anyone can confirm any of this it could be nice.

Not +% from mods but from abilities. Like Landos +100% dmg from double down or Ani's +75% from righteous fury.
  • Options
    @Zooey Ohhh okay I understand. It is a health mod only though, so I already have the crit chance/damage on both anakin and lando. Not sure if that 5% chance is worth that offense, I'll look into into.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Go look at SWGOH.gg and look at the modifers

Rey for example at level 8 on basic is 2.32
    Soo 200 extra offense is extra 464 damage

Lando double down is 1.45 so 200 offense is an extra 290 damage first time 580 the second time.
  • Options
    Hard damage mods help a LOT. Add them to weak characters like Chief Nibiet, B2, or Ackbar. I personally modded my B2 with 80+ flat offense mods for everything and he crits for 6k instead of 2k. I love it.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."