Who would you rather see as the next release character in SWGOH

CerealKiller
604 posts Member
edited October 2016
I saw some interviews and can't seem to figure out why the owners keep insisting that r2-d2 is a fan favorite, I think other than C3PO R2D2 would be second last on my perosnal lists of favorites. So i'm curious am I the only one? I can't be right? because IG-88 an assassin that apears for 2 seconds of screen time is in the game while some of the main characters are not. Sure the design is original for the time and would make a great toy but as far as a character? it shows up in the originals way more is somewhat memorable bu loved? it can't speak, it seems defective and the scenes seem forced...he appears almost for the purpose of selling toys (not that there is smth wrong with that, just don't use the tearm fan favorite... because he's not)
So who would you rather see here are some other toons that don't even apear in the movies who would you rather see as the next release?

Who would you rather see as the next release character in SWGOH 17 votes

R2-D2
35%
LightwalkerZhilAxfowTeagueApoc88Lucy4WarMelusine 6 votes
Revan
29%
CerealKillerSaug77PrincessP0PcornCesiumTaco237 5 votes
Darth Nihilus
5%
Wagern 1 vote
Asoka (dual whitesabers - from rebels)
11%
BarhebraeusThrawn03 2 votes
Ezra Bridger (from rebels)
11%
SekuMrChasePHD 2 votes
I really don't care either way
5%
Nightbrother_Oreo 1 vote

Replies

• Revan
    I voted for revan, but its probably too early for somebody so adored by the community and so powerful. I want revan and exar kun to be literal endgamers.
    《Belief is not Required》
  • Revan
    Yeah exar kun would be awesome but I doubt many know who he is...

Also it seems I was somewhat wrong... 3 PPL want R2D2 in the game even with such a small sample size...

Also no one contradicted my point so far but maybe they just didn't read it... hmmmmm...