Mighty Chlorians in need of a couple whales

Jabba
1033 posts Member
We are so close to being able to successfully complete Heroic AAT raid. In need of a few strong accts . Interested applicants should possess at least these 4 squads . Phase 1 Imagundi Annakin Aylla kit fisto ewok elder . Phase 2 Droids / wiggs. Phase 3 Jawas / Teebo. phase 4. Wiggs raid Han/leia lando. Plus options to throw a lot more at it after. Message me if interested we have it figured out just need a little more firepower. We have 3 active guilds in our family and a very active discord . We have fun daily .

Replies

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    We have just completed our first Normal AAT raid in 3 refreshes . We have figured out optimum comps for at least 2 phases come join us in getting our General Kenobis.
  • i thought you guys were proud vegans FTP type
    We have some FTP and some that are not.
  • Jabba, I believe you're on my server (jabba45 or something) I am chrissypoo on there. My buddy and I have outgrown our guild and are looking for a good guild to join. Check out my inventory. I also posted in the looking for a guild thread.
  • Been playing for 8 months to the day and even with everything going on...I just go with the flow and play every day like a good boy.

I love the game thick and thin. You do that when you feel like you are part of a family. I am in a guild that makes me feel that way. If you are lost in your guild stuck grinding away with no end in sight, but you happen to be the one pulling all of the weight? Look no further, Mighty Chlorians are looking for you. Let me know if you are interested.
  • Jabba, I believe you're on my server (jabba45 or something) I am chrissypoo on there. My buddy and I have outgrown our guild and are looking for a good guild to join. Check out my inventory. I also posted in the looking for a guild thread.

Thanks for reaching out. Do you have a swgoh.gg account? If so, can you reply with it please?
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Yea if could post those links here for us . I can see yours we need your buddy's but your link be useful so my other officers can see . Your roster just looks like needs a small amount of leveling for the optimal comps. Mine does too really. We're trying put a heroic guild together. We also have other guilds more relaxed
  • I may be interested. When's raid time?

https://swgoh.gg/u/happyjello/
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    What did my Guildmate do wrong in that post
    i thought you guys were proud vegans FTP type

We eat meat can't survive on veggies alone. Mighty Chlorians has a lot of mega whales mixed with great FTP accts who started on November shards . So great rosters
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    HappyJello wrote: »
    I may be interested. When's raid time?

https://swgoh.gg/u/happyjello/
    We raid the pit at 3 Eastern . Heroic Tank times not yet decided since we will need a lot more time dealing with it . If you like more info I can get you a link to our guest discord

I'm proud vegan FTP type, just not all of the guild ;)
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • I have sent you a message with some details, @HappyJello
  • Were a dedicated group, we have a lively discord chat, always active. Above all tho, we're unpretentious. Come talk to us if you're looking to be surrounded by buncha good folks.
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/chrissypoo/

Here ya go! Yeah, I was a little late on gearing a few guys for aat, but gawddd I didn't want to have to put all that into jawasssss, Lesson learned lololol
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Bump
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/u/chrissypoo/

Here ya go! Yeah, I was a little late on gearing a few guys for aat, but gawddd I didn't want to have to put all that into jawasssss, Lesson learned lololol

Hey I need get back to sleep for abit but I have a slot for u in MC2 if u want . Raiding Normal AAT for now let me know
  • Great guild, already completed a normal AAT, looking for a few more large rosters to complete a heroic.
    Empire Relic
  • Still looking for a couple people that can field 5 fully modded squads. Cleared normal mode, we're close to clearing heroic.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Bump
  • I'm F2P, but as a proud Kansan my understanding of vegan is lean beef.