So Jedi got a buff in New TT Raid? I'm still waiting to see it

Prev1
ImYourHuckleberry
1421 posts Member
edited October 2016
So with jedi, I can do about 250k on Heroic TT Raid, and about 350-400k on T6 TT Raid. Where's their buff again?

I mean jawas and wiggs teams are putting up 1 million plus in T6 TT Raids.

Thus is a big FAIL.

Here's a piece of advice. Don't farm toons based on the Canon of films that make up Star Wars. This game SWGOH is so far removed from Canon, that following Canon will only hurt you.

You're better off just farming the no name non jedi toons. Stay away from sith and jedi altogether, the most powerful characters in star wars literally are just stand ins here in SWGOH.
what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?

Replies

• That got a defense buff,, not offense. and as you can tell this raid isn't meant to do 25% damage with 1 squad.
    And for your whole cannon thing. Remember in episode 2, when all the droids killed all the Jedi?
  • That's right, droids killed all the jedi in Episode 2, never mind Episode 3 and Order 66.
  • Jedi get +15% hp on beginning of their turn...

Which phase did you use em in? Which squad? Gear lvl? Mods?
  • Jetlife wrote: »
    And for your whole cannon thing. Remember in episode 2, when all the droids killed all the Jedi?

Bro, do you even Star Wars?

• Jedi get +15% hp on beginning of their turn...

Which phase did you use em in? Which squad? Gear lvl? Mods?

They seem the best in P1. P2 against the tank, they are just average compared to jawas and wiggs.
  • ImYourHuckleberry
    1421 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    The point is, a buff should translate to points on the LB. The jedi buff does not. The other point is, don't assume Canon translates to playability. Jawa never fought a tank in SW, but here they rock in P2 against the tank. If you want to score points, Don't follow Canon or big name toons.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Jedi are the best P1 squad, isn't that enough?
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Even in P1, Wiggs are better than Jedi...

Seriously, they should give a Ackbar style lead to Jedi in the raid, or just the same bonus as Jawas...
  • Zooey wrote: »

I think generally, yes. I agree with you. But for points on the LB of the raid, this P1 supremacy only translates to 400k points. But jawas and wiggs are scoring 1.5 mil pts in P2. If you want to take home the top prize of the raid, you're better off farming no-name, non-canon toons instead of the dum-b jedi.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    So are you saying that in episode 2, that there are not many dead Jedi on the ground surrounded by droids as the Jedi flee?
    Hahah omg
    So are you saying that in episode 2, that there are not many dead Jedi on the ground surrounded by droids as the Jedi flee?
    Hahah omg

Yes. Mostly no name low level learners. Mace and Kit and other elite Jedi masters survived despite being surrounded, and pretty horribly outnumbered. And it's the Jedi masters in this game that are just meh. Disappointing. Watch the first episode of the clone wars series (which is cannon) to see what master Yoda did single handedly to a tank battalion. Hopefully Kenobi will make Jedi dangerous again. Right now only about 3-4 out of 15 or so are any good.
  • Stay away from Jedi and Sith? Palpatine? JKA? General Kenobi? Yoda? Aayla? Dooku? QGJ? Only 2 good sith and a few good jedi.
    Hahah omg

So you're talking about literally thousands of droids vs a handful of Jedi? Yeah, good reference... And Order 66? You mean that event where literally thousands of Clones shot a few unsuspecting Jedi in the back? Ok... Those are both really good references! Jedi and Sith SHOULD be the most powerful toons in the game as they are the most powerful characters in Star Wars...
  • Since when were Jedi better than anyone? They orcastrated their own demise. They were a farce compared to what they were meant to be. They couldnt beat the Sith. But Rebels did, with the help of three jedi. Regular beings are shown to be just as resilient as Jedi if not more. The Jedi were brainwashed into unemotional weapons barely distinct from their sith counterparts. Indoctrinizatiom of children, meddling in political affairs. Rebels SHOULD be the most powerful. The jedi we have were a basterdization of the old order. Through Sidious's devious planning they became the face of anti-alien freedom. Bariss had it right, the Jedi became killers. When droids weren't involved they were killing peoples who only fought under Dooku to escape the tyranny of Human led civilization or the inescapable muck that was the Human led Galactic Senate. The Jedi stood for something grand before the prequel trilogy. But, by the end of the clone wars they were a twisted order of killers. Anakin killed them all bringing balance to the light side, then ended the sith and brought balance to both sides. In the end we had only Luke and whomever Snoke is.

IMO Rebels should be the most powerful, then Empire/Sith, then Jedi, then the rest. It comes down to the trilogies. The original is and always should be more superior and I feel the characters reflect that.
  • Since when were Jedi better than anyone? They orcastrated their own demise. They were a farce compared to what they were meant to be. They couldnt beat the Sith. But Rebels did, with the help of three jedi. Regular beings are shown to be just as resilient as Jedi if not more. The Jedi were brainwashed into unemotional weapons barely distinct from their sith counterparts. Indoctrinizatiom of children, meddling in political affairs. Rebels SHOULD be the most powerful. The jedi we have were a basterdization of the old order. Through Sidious's devious planning they became the face of anti-alien freedom. Bariss had it right, the Jedi became killers. When droids weren't involved they were killing peoples who only fought under Dooku to escape the tyranny of Human led civilization or the inescapable muck that was the Human led Galactic Senate. The Jedi stood for something grand before the prequel trilogy. But, by the end of the clone wars they were a twisted order of killers. Anakin killed them all bringing balance to the light side, then ended the sith and brought balance to both sides. In the end we had only Luke and whomever Snoke is.

IMO Rebels should be the most powerful, then Empire/Sith, then Jedi, then the rest. It comes down to the trilogies. The original is and always should be more superior and I feel the characters reflect that.

LOL! Name me ONE Rebel that could take out Mace or Yoda...
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Tbh my gear 10/11 IGD,Aayla, Anakin plus all the others counter squad has been awful up to p2. I'm told p3 they come alive so here's hoping....

• JPBrunel wrote: »
    Since when were Jedi better than anyone? They orcastrated their own demise. They were a farce compared to what they were meant to be. They couldnt beat the Sith. But Rebels did, with the help of three jedi. Regular beings are shown to be just as resilient as Jedi if not more. The Jedi were brainwashed into unemotional weapons barely distinct from their sith counterparts. Indoctrinizatiom of children, meddling in political affairs. Rebels SHOULD be the most powerful. The jedi we have were a basterdization of the old order. Through Sidious's devious planning they became the face of anti-alien freedom. Bariss had it right, the Jedi became killers. When droids weren't involved they were killing peoples who only fought under Dooku to escape the tyranny of Human led civilization or the inescapable muck that was the Human led Galactic Senate. The Jedi stood for something grand before the prequel trilogy. But, by the end of the clone wars they were a twisted order of killers. Anakin killed them all bringing balance to the light side, then ended the sith and brought balance to both sides. In the end we had only Luke and whomever Snoke is.

LOL! Name me ONE Rebel that could take out Mace or Yoda...

Lando's 'Stache
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Zooey wrote: »

I think generally, yes. I agree with you. But for points on the LB of the raid, this P1 supremacy only translates to 400k points. But jawas and wiggs are scoring 1.5 mil pts in P2. If you want to take home the top prize of the raid, you're better off farming no-name, non-canon toons instead of the dum-b jedi.

I don't think you can think about it like that. 400k is 11% in P1, which would equivalent to 1.9 mil in P2. P1 is much harder than P2, which is where the Jedi factor comes in.

You sound like Barriss in season 6 of TCW.

• See that green number around each Jedi's feet at the start of their turn?

That's their buff.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ImYourHuckleberry
    1421 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    NicWester wrote: »
    See that green number around each Jedi's feet at the start of their turn?

That's their buff.

@NicWester And that buff, unless translating to points on the LB, Is meaningless, which is my point. If you want to rank highest in TT raid, farm jawas and wiggs first as they are way better in this raid.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Jedi aren't bad at all in heroic TT

fr376bW.jpg
  • Jedi are fine...heroic p1 has around 4.2 million health and p2 has around 16.5 million health...200k in p1 is a good score and pretty much equal to 500k in p2...I don't care what people are doing on normal with wiggs, that's not even logical to compare normal to heroic damage outputs. Seems pretty common sense that a team meant for DPS would do more damage than a team full of Jedi, and in heroic you can only use a character once so you can only use wiggs in p2, not p1 or you're useless to your guild and you won't make it past p2
  • Volaar wrote: »
    Jetlife wrote: »

Bro, do you even Star Wars?
    Bro, over 90% died in movie 2.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.

Well they did say they agreed with her, somewhere in that big block quote.

I kinda of agreed with her too, fwiw. If she hadn't set up Snips to do it, I think she would have emerged as awfully sympathetic.

But Lucasfilms apparently could not abide complication or moral ambiguity.
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    So with jedi, I can do about 250k on Heroic TT Raid, and about 350-400k on T6 TT Raid. Where's their buff again?

I mean jawas and wiggs teams are putting up 1 million plus in T6 TT Raids.

Thus is a big FAIL.

Here's a piece of advice. Don't farm toons based on the Canon of films that make up Star Wars. This game SWGOH is so far removed from Canon, that following Canon will only hurt you.

You're better off just farming the no name non jedi toons. Stay away from sith and jedi altogether, the most powerful characters in star wars literally are just stand ins here in SWGOH.

Must be nice I seem to be doing way more damage then my entire clan combined

Haha yes that is part of the my point. Bariss recognized that the Jedi had become shadows of their former selves. Though, what she did was far more vile, the Jedi were just as twisted and corrupt as her mind. Her testimony at the trial caused The Grand Inquisitor to turn to the dark side. Pong Krell was disenchanted by the reality of the war. Though, the clone army was Palpatine and Dooku's brainchild, the Jedi still accepted it(Yoda's greatest failure), and in doing so condoned slavery and savagery. Millions of 'souls' condemned by the Jedi to die at the hands of droids or people who simply wanted freedom from the corruption of the senetorial quagmire. During the war at one point or another they betrayed every single ideal the Jedi stood for. Jocasta and Sifo-dyas left the high council because of it. Dooku too but I feel he had been seduced by Palpatine over many decades, even while Maul was being trained. Old Ben gave us a fantastical version of the Jedi in the original trilogy. It turns out they were idealists, who in war, could not practice what they preached.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    See that green number around each Jedi's feet at the start of their turn?

That's their buff.

@NicWester And that buff, unless translating to points on the LB, Is meaningless, which is my point. If you want to rank highest in TT raid, farm jawas and wiggs first as they are way better in this raid.

Healing at the start of each turn--especially when stacked with a speed bonus or another heal each turn, like Luminara's--keeps your characters alive longer to deal more damage and allows your characters to attack when they should heal, translating to extra damage over the long run.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • The health isn't that much of a help when half the time you've got a heal immunity debuff above your head.